Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 03:50 AM

Final Entry - My Favorite Painting of All My Artwork.

The title of this artwork is Final Entry. It is the cover art for my novel by the same name.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	ffinal entry book cover4.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	7409  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 05:31 AM

Re: Final Entry - My Favorite Painting of All My Artwork.

Looks good, Sage. What is the book about?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 09:10 AM

Thats lovely Sage ...what medium is it done with?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 09:12 AM

Blimey some talented folk on this site...Lovely work Sage
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 09:51 AM

If there was a large version I'd hang it on my wall Sage, well done...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 10:06 AM

Fantastic!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 02:06 PM

Absolutely stunning.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 02:45 PM

Just splendid, Sage...well done!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 02:54 PM

A lovely painting Sage and would like to see the finished cover when it's published.
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 06:21 PM

Thank you everyone for all your kind words.

The book is in print - an ebook. It's the third in a series, but it is a stand alone book as well. In other words you don't have to read the first two for this one to work. Here's the write up about it:

What to do? What to do? When Savvy passes into the afterlife, she must choose between four of her lovers, all of whom expect to spend the rest of forever exclusively with her.

At the end of a long life Savannah Thrush enters The Great In-between to discover not only is there still romance and sex, but it's the hottest and most tender she's ever experienced. It is not with just one past lover, but all her greatest loves. During her Earth life she was true to each one. Each died before she did. In the afterlife her relationships with them are at times simultaneous. Time misbehaves in that reality. Therein lies the crux. Her intimate reunions are fraught with moral dilemmas, physical improbabilities and decisions she has no idea how to make. With the guidance of Tater's Maters, her goofy, self-appointed angels including a deceased madame, she becomes even more conflicted prompting her to sort out the true nature of reality as it applies to her.
---

It's available just about everywhere except on Amazon. I don't like monopolies. I published through Smashwords. Here's a link if you'd like to see it.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/717472

I hope the link works, it kept giving me two links instead of one.

The painting is 32" X 32". The coverart is just a portion of a larger painting. I paint with acrylic on stretched canvas.

Here's a link to the paintings on my website. http://www.whereartmeetstheheart.com/

Page down and click on the images.

Not all of them are there, but it gives you a good idea. I learned to paint through lessons on public television:

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	FinalEntrySmashwords2.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	7414  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top