Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

That roast sounds nice - will you deliver for me?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 10:00 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful morning too crisp and bright.

The zip broke the other day on my 10 year old much loved dog walking coat which came from Ebay so I bought a new coat yesterday in the sale from the recently opened Mountain Warehouse.I gave it a test run this morning and it was lovely and warm and should keep me snug in the coming cold days.
I hate buying anything new and only do so after much deliberation .

Not a lot planned today I may clean the oven.

Enjoy your day
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 10:07 AM

Morning.

Having trouble getting onto the Internet, so might be cut off again soon.

Lovely and sunny out but cold.

It was funny last night, I was sitting on the Sofa and Coco was laying down sleeping next to me, when an advert came on, and the woman said, covered in a smooth Coco, Coco suddenly responded to her name and sat up and stared at the TV. At least she knows her name.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 10:14 AM

Good morning all.
I'm window cleaning this morning & relaxing for the rest of the day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
That roast sounds nice - will you deliver for me?
Wot...you think there'll be any spare going.....?!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 10:39 AM

Good morning all frosty, blue sky, sunny and -1C .... a beautiful start to the day ...

No special plans for the day, a bit of tidying up here and there.

Enjoy you day everyone...
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 12:38 PM

I've been out to the posh cafe for scrambled eggs and bacon with a pot of tea. They mix the eggs with herbs and the toast is rough bread nicely done with extra crispy bacon.

Worth every penny but absolutely heaving, was interesting mixing in with the crowd.

A shot of a deserted school playground on the way there:

Now listening to Joan Armatrading, Down to Zero.

I almost feel I've lived a full day already and it's only 12 - need to slow down a bit.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 12:56 PM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Yesterday was good,did loads.

Absolutely shattered ,went to sleep and woke up with PTSD Nightmare.

I do not like taking the Pills,but did so.

A long sleep,still woosey,but feeling good.

Back on here and now about to start on the house again, a massive clean and redecorate ready to sell.

My laptop is back,but running slow,fed up with Rip Offs,so found the problem myself,a failed DDR Chip.

Ordered and I will fit it myself.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I've been out to the posh cafe for scrambled eggs and bacon with a pot of tea. They mix the eggs with herbs and the toast is rough bread nicely done with extra crispy bacon.

Worth every penny but absolutely heaving, was interesting mixing in with the crowd.

A shot of a deserted school playground on the way there:

Now listening to Joan Armatrading, Down to Zero.

I almost feel I've lived a full day already and it's only 12 - need to slow down a bit.
Ffosse you are sounding more positive this past week than you have ever been since you joined the forum, well done!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

25-02-2018, 01:12 PM

I think it's bordering on recklessness - seriously, though, I think it's the steroids which have given me a lot of energy, but thank you.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top