Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 09:57 PM

Re: Neil Diamond.

I was really surprised at the news. Poor bloke. One of my exes loved Neil Diamond. I thought he was a bit 'vomity' if you know what I mean.

Anyway he grew on me I could listen to Love on the Rocks for ever and I count how many times I've watched Jazz Singer.

Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 11:59 PM

I was so saddened to get this news the other day...it felt surreal...and left me sobbing.

My friend Blue and I...went to his World Tour 2015 Concert in Toronto, April 2nd, 2015...and it was amazing. The show was all Neil and lasted almost 3 hours. We met early on the day of the concert and went directly to our hotel room to rest up, watch the Y&R and then off to dinner before the concert...

The concert was just awesome!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 01:11 AM

Yes Filly, it was awesome....good thing we went because we would never get the chance again with this terrible news..

Sometimes when you get an urge to do something, you got to do it because you never know what the future holds..
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 04:39 PM

Yes Blue...if we hadn't gone to that 2015 concert...we would never have had the opportunity to see him again... So let's not be sad...let's celebrate...him for the wonderful entertainer that he is...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 10:27 PM

I know he had to stop sometime, but what a sad ending for him.

I have had a crush on this man forever, loved all his music.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I know he had to stop sometime, but what a sad ending for him.

I have had a crush on this man forever, loved all his music.
Me too Mups. He had a sound like no one else.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Me too Mups. He had a sound like no one else.

Yes, he certainly did.
I still sometimes play his music now.
I'd love to have met him.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top