Join for free
Page 18 of 28 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:08 PM

Re: Gina Miller Poking her Nose in again !!

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Perhaps we could legalise burglary and mugging then you could go and teach those oldies a real lesson, although you come across as such a frightened little weasel you would probably get your ass kicked.

Any well rounded , civilised society looks after it's young and it's old and creates a positive environment for those in the middle, in the prime of life to express themselves, to prosper to succeed.
The UK, for all it's faults, is a peaceful, lawful society that has opportunity and wealth for anyone to make a successful life if they put the effort it.
You want it on a plate, given to you for nothing.

Leaving the EU will not affect any of that. In fact, will almost certainly create many opportunities for you.
Take the blinkers off and get involved!
It's the pensioners who are mugging the young and making sure they never have a home of their own to get burgled and you come across as a vindictive, spiteful little wrinkly who would benefit a lot from a good ass kicking.

It's the pensioners who want it on a plate, given to them for nothing, the Boomers have a huge sense of entitlement.

State benefit hand outs in the form of state pension, free prescriptions and travel handed out to wealthy pensioners, while they control the country and make law to benefit themselves, drag us out of the EU and exploit the young through the power of their greater numbers. How is that looking after the young and those in the middle? that's just looking after the "I'm alright Jack" oldies and is a long way from being a well rounded society.

I've never worn blinkers, I see exactly how our exploitative UK system works and Brexit will make it worse by taken away the protection of EU regulations and giving the exploiters a free hand. The poverty Brexit brings will be used as an excuse for more austerity, all aimed at those least able to defend themselves and there will be less and less chance to drag oneself out of poverty.

No blinkers and I am already involved by being politically active and fighting Brexit.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
There is a certain member on here who is like a cracked record. The same thing over and over and over again.

In the past, I have made the mistake of trying to discuss matters with her sensibly, but out come all the same old assurances and accusations.

She has the same posting style as the (now apparently absent) Frog Lady, so we must draw our own conclusions.

My conclusion is to no longer give her the benefit of my valuable advice, as it goes straight over the top of her head!
Run away again little man and talk to the tulips.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Those at the lower end of the social scale will suffer most from changes as a result of brexit. Tories will see it as a fine excuse to continue austerity and reduce benefits.
You are assuming we carry on as usual. We need a huge upheaval and changes at the top. Get rid of hol get better MPs but less of them. Vote sensibly for us to make things better for all of us. It may be rough ride but in years ahead I hope it will be a better more fair society we create.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I can't agree with that jrb the French lady was amazingly rude at times but never name called twizzle can't be her because she is name calling all over the place. Different style of posting IMO

Both like cracked records though you are right there
And your constant spouting of Brexit propaganda, his endless accusations, using and the Brexit clique sycophantically agreeing with each other aren't like cracked records?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:14 PM

I can't agree with that jrb the French lady was amazingly rude at times but never name called twizzle can't be her because she is name calling all over the place. Different style of posting IMO

Both like cracked records though you are right there
Oi! It's JBR not JRB, unless you're dyslexic, of course!

Perhaps it is the same person, but her vocabulary has been extended!

Some mental afflictions do progress over time.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:18 PM

You are assuming we carry on as usual. We need a huge upheaval and changes at the top. Get rid of hol get better MPs but less of them. Vote sensibly for us to make things better for all of us. It may be rough ride but in years ahead I hope it will be a better more fair society we create.
I completely agree, especially about the House of Lards (er, no, I'm not dyslexic!).
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oi! It's JBR not JRB, unless you're dyslexic, of course!

Perhaps it is the same person, but her vocabulary has been extended!

Some mental afflictions do progress over time.
Apologies spell checker kept putting job you are lucky I dint call you that
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Run away again little man and talk to the tulips.
I'm sure one day your quotes will be up there with Einstein and Churchill.
twizzle
somerset

18-02-2018, 12:20 PM

What could you possibly be basing that hope on? You've seen how the system works and how our Governments treat those at the bottom. What makes you think leaving the EU will change that? You've taken away the little protection we had and condemned us to their tender mercies.

It will indeed be a rough ride, with the poor suffering most and at the end of that ride our society will be far less fair. You've made sure they'll be able to hand the poor their ass on a plate with nothing to stop them.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

18-02-2018, 12:20 PM

Apologies spell checker kept putting job you are lucky I dint call you that
True, I'd prefer JRB to JOB.

JCB sounds quite nice, though.

Page 18 of 28 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top