Join for free
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 08:09 PM

Been a entertaiming day

It's been a entertaining day on here , like to say big thank you to my eejets that made a dull day into a bright day , thank you my disciples , and a very big thank you to the really nice people on here , that makes this forum as it should be
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2015, 10:14 PM

Re: Been a entertaiming day

Your a great guy Markey1 i sometimes just like to read topics than participate, and i think you have come up with some corkers just lately..

Bring it on i love your post's
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2015, 02:51 AM

Re: Been a entertaiming day

As I just said in your other thread - keep the snide remarks to yourself. If you can't enter a debate in the spirit of discussion then perhaps it's best you steer clear of them.

Either way personal remarks against others, whether direct or not, will not be tolerated. If you persist we will have no choice but to take action against your account.

If you have a genuine complaint against any other member please use the report post button to let us know.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top