Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 09:53 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
[Good morning everyone, overcast here but a mild start, hopefully will brighten up later.

We are being taken out for lunch today to a cafe that trains people with learning difficulties both to cook and wait on tables as proper jobs. The place now has quite a reputation for great food and service so really looking forward to it.

Enjoy your day folks.

We have got a place like that here Barry. The people there really tried hard to please everyone, and when they got thanked afterwards, they all beamed with delight.
Hope you enjoy it.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 01:15 PM

Good afternoon all, the wind has done a complete about turn, yesterday it was coming from the south and quite warm today it’s coming from the north and very cold, anyway I was working in the shed so it didn’t bother me, let the wind blow high let the wind blow low, out to the shed in my kilt I’ll go.
Enjoy yourselves Folks.
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 03:13 PM

Hi from me too, I have been out to lunch today, unusual for a Tuesday.
Hope your day is going well.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 06:56 PM

buenas dias all, very late I know. I have been out all day on a trip to Altea, a visit to a bodega, then to the market and finally to Monroe's carvery in Pedreguer. It has been very hot indeed but we all had a good day.
The meal at Monroe's is brilliant, two courses and half a bottle of wine for E6.95, as much as you want, today was beef and pork, every veg you could think of and a big choice of dessert. Every wall in the restaurant is covered with photos of Marylin Monroe, in fact all three Monroe's carveries are, I guess the owners are fans !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 08:00 PM

Glad you enjoyed yourself Loretta, by the way the Carvery owners have great taste.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top