Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 01:43 AM

Re: Man Flu is back

I must admit I wondered where you had got to recently Longdongles, in a moment of weakness it bordered on missing you. Now I know it is because you have been a poorly boy, what a shame.

However, a problem shared is a problem halved as they say, so now you have told us about your snotty nose, sore eyes, and being forced to retire to the sofa all day, I expect tomorrow you will feel so much better.
So we will expect you to get your butt off that sofa in the morning, and do something useful for a change - before Art arrives to deal with you in her own caring fashion.

If we don't hear from you tomorrow, we shall assume you made the wrong choice sweetie. x
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
How's the patient? Making a good recovery l hope?

Twink, note.... we lull them into a false sense of security, it makes it easier before we 'sedate' them......with the pillow!!
A wise move Art! Mups has told him to be up and about this morning, before you arrive, but we have heard nothing from him so I wondered if you had gone round earlier.
I notice the men are the only ones offering sympathy, so perhaps they should look after him, whist Mrs Longdogs and Mrs Jem come and join us for the Pillow squad Christmas party.... I will send them an invite.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
A wise move Art! Mups has told him to be up and about this morning, before you arrive, but we have heard nothing from him so I wondered if you had gone round earlier.
I notice the men are the only ones offering sympathy, so perhaps they should look after him, whist Mrs Longdogs and Mrs Jem come and join us for the Pillow squad Christmas party.... I will send them an invite.
I'm feeling a bit guilty now!

Longdogs, l really hope you're feeling much better and will be well enough to enjoy Christmas!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 11:24 AM

He was ok at 1.48 yesterday... just reached stage 2 where he had to lie on the sofa and watch TV. If it is man flu, he will be fine by the weekend..... but if it is real flu then "get well soon Longdogs", cos we don't want you to be really ill.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 11:27 AM

See the full coven is assembled, suggest silver stakes and garlic for them, and sirloin steak with all the trimmings for our poorly pal.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
See the full coven is assembled, suggest silver stakes and garlic for them, and sirloin steak with all the trimmings for our poorly pal.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
milk it mate..it won't last.
I think he may be too weak for that.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 06:36 PM

Well we haven't heard from Longdongs today, I wonder if Art has done her deed . . . poor old Dongle, I would miss him. . .

Yoo-Hoo, Longdogs, how are you today? We do care really - honest.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups;

Yoo-Hoo, Longdogs, how are you today? We do care really - honest.

[url=http://yoursmiles.org/t-kiss.php
[/url]
’Tis well you may mock as the last of the men rally round the flag of solidarity.
It’s in times of severe man flu when a man really finds out who his best friend is, in my case it was my dear sweet wife Phyllis, caring, loving, sympathetic and understanding, Florence Nightingale was only in the ha’penny place compared to her, bowls of hot nourishing soup every few hours, hot whiskey and lemon toddies to sweat it out of me, and fresh towels to wipe my suffering brow as she sat patiently by my bedside until the crisis was passed. Bless her kind heart.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

21-12-2016, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
’Tis well you may mock as the last of the men rally round the flag of solidarity.
It’s in times of severe man flu when a man really finds out who his best friend is, in my case it was my dear sweet wife Phyllis, caring, loving, sympathetic and understanding, Florence Nightingale was only in the ha’penny place compared to her, bowls of hot nourishing soup every few hours, hot whiskey and lemon toddies to sweat it out of me, and fresh towels to wipe my suffering brow as she sat patiently by my bedside until the crisis was passed. Bless her kind heart.
Ah Jem, just wait till Mrs Jem has been to the OFF pillow squad Christmas party We will teach her how to do a proper job of looking after you, when you have man flu.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top