Join for free
Page 11 of 23 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 09:52 AM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Originally Posted by twink55 ->
have you been on the wacky baccy pum? Mups didn't stuff up a name, dongle is an affectionate term that she uses for longdogs, which derived from a typo a few weeks ago.... I thought everybody knew that!
What tarantula did was to use another members name, when suggesting that somebody should be arrested for growing a cannabis plant many years ago. Hence she was accusing an innocent person of committing some kind of crime, when the correct member, who did jokingly admit to growing a plant, was having a laugh at her reaction.
How would you like it if i accused pumicestone of committing a murder, when the murderer was, in fact, palmeston?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 09:55 AM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->

At least she just posts her opinions and does not attempt to justify them with posting false facts, which perhaps others do.
Unfortunately, this time she did post false facts and false accusations.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 10:01 AM

Just for Robert: - enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snauq-Yglhs
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Absolutely right, Carol !
Whilst certain posts have been removed - so it is impossible to know - I see NO personal insults from Tarantula.
I can however, find truckloads of crap directed at her - which have not been removed.
I agree. Best thing is it provides endless entertainment!
I love the way she nukes any thread she contributes to...Such fun
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I agree. Best thing is it provides endless entertainment!
I love the way she nukes any thread she contributes to...Such fun
Me too,....We need more Taras to disagree with the clique on 'ere who would have Us all agreeing with every damned thing They say,and if anyone dares to have a differing opinion,They're shunned/mocked/bad-mouthed....It's a free Country (so far) so say whatever the hell You think and damn the consequences (now I'm off into hiding)........nope..changed Me mind..I'm staying for the flack
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Me too,....We need more Taras to disagree with the clique on 'ere who would have Us all agreeing with every damned thing They say,and if anyone dares to have a differing opinion,They're shunned/mocked/bad-mouthed....It's a free Country (so far) so say whatever the hell You think and damn the consequences (now I'm off into hiding)........nope..changed Me mind..I'm staying for the flaque
Hi

Glad to see you are staying May.

However wrong your opinions are.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 12:37 PM

Hi

Glad to see you are staying May.

However wrong your opinions are.
THAT'S just YOUR opinion Kiddo
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 12:42 PM

THAT'S just YOUR opinion Kiddo
Hi

The beauty of this site, we can both take the Mickey out of each other with no hard feelings.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

08-01-2017, 12:45 PM

Hi

The beauty of this site, we can both take the Mickey out of each other with no hard feelings.
Aye,wish there were more like Us
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 12:50 PM

Aye,wish there were more like Us
Nooo....not more Weegie broads

Page 11 of 23 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top