Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:35 AM

You Love Your Partner But He/She Wants You Both To Go On Holiday To A Nudist Camp

Well? Would you consider it or flatly refuse?
They might say, 'If you loved me, you would come with me to the nudist camp!
It's a dilemma, what would you do?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:43 AM

Re: You Love Your Partner But He/She Wants You Both To Go On Holiday To A Nudist Camp

No dilemma for me Art, I'd say if he loved me he wouldn't try and blackmail me into doing something I didn't want!

No, I wouldn't go, Art. I suppose if I'm brutally honest, I would be concerned my body shape isn't good enough to flaunt, and secondly, a quite different reason, I would be concnerned about people's bodily hygiene.
In other words I don't much fancy putting my butt on seat that a dubious looking nudist had just vacated.

Are you going to one then?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:58 AM

Re: You Love Your Partner But He/She Wants You Both To Go On Holiday To A Nudist Camp

Originally Posted by Mups ->
No dilemma for me Art, I'd say if he loved me he wouldn't try and blackmail me into doing something I didn't want!

No, I wouldn't go, Art. I suppose if I'm brutally honest, I would be concerned my body shape isn't good enough to flaunt, and secondly, a quite different reason, I would be concnerned about people's bodily hygiene.
In other words I don't much fancy putting my butt on seat that a dubious looking nudist had just vacated.

Are you going to one then?
Yes of course, l'd go! Mups, l go to one every year! ....Not!

No l wouldn't go! Besides, my hands would never be free as I'd be forever trying to cover my imperfect bits!!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:22 AM

I knew a naturist on another forum I was on many years ago. He and his wife went starkers on holiday. They were in their 80's.

I wouldn't go. I have too many nice clothes I like to wear on holiday.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:37 AM

Hi

There is absolutely nothing erotic about nudism.

I once saw a bunch of very overweight German Nudists.

The first time I have ever seen underarm cellulite, which, combined with dense, straggly, sweaty underarm hair is enough to put the damper on any thoughts of romance.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well? Would you consider it or flatly refuse?
They might say, 'If you loved me, you would come with me to the nudist camp!
It's a dilemma, what would you do?
....and I would say 'If you loved me you wouldn't ask me to do something which makes me feel uncomfortable'.

Then a compromise should be found in the form of a holiday both could enjoy
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:41 AM

Not a problem. I'd go if she wanted me to go.
Did you make up that question, Ms Tangle, or did your boyfriend put the word on ya?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:47 AM

I have never done it before but I would consider it. My only condition would be that I needed a full year to get down to the gym.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-01-2017, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Not a problem. I'd go if she wanted me to go.
Did you make up that question, Ms Tangle, or did your boyfriend put the word on ya?
Made it up of course! Mr Loppy! I wouldn't like to frighten the horses parading my body around!
You should know me by now and ......my random threads!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:50 AM

I wouldn't choose to go but on one occasion when I was close to a nudist beach in Yugoslavia, in a small rowing boat, I felt so uncomfortable being covered that I felt I had to take my bikini top off. they couldn't see what we were wearing on the bottom half They did smile , wave and shout what I have always assumed was a cheery greeting though,

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top