Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 05:37 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, a slight frost here but a sunny day forecast on the back of it, ready for something warmer though that North easterly cuts through you...

We are going for a walk and a picnic today with some friends at Clumber Park, although the picnic may end up being in the cafe if it doesn't warm up a bit...

Enjoy your day folks.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 05:51 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

A very heavy frost here, white over.

I have a very bedraggled and sad looking Buzzard in my garden, no idea what is wrong with it, I will call in the experts later.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 07:01 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful and sunny here.

Off to Maldon this morning, do a bit of shopping.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 07:15 AM

Morning. Fine day it is here too. Feel rather more sprightly than I have been so maybe I will get more done today. Would be a pity to waste the weather by staying in doors all day.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning everyone, a slight frost here but a sunny day forecast on the back of it, ready for something warmer though that North easterly cuts through you...

We are going for a walk and a picnic today with some friends at Clumber Park, although the picnic may end up being in the cafe if it doesn't warm up a bit...

Enjoy your day folks.
I remember watching rally driver Tony Pond wreck his Rover Vitesse at the Clumber Park stage of the RAC Rally in the early 80s.

Have a goid un whilst I am tortured in physio.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

Beautiful and sunny here.

Off to Maldon this morning, do a bit of shopping.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Be careful......its a dangerous place...I had an accident there...fell out of The Sunny Sailor and into the river.

Boy did I sober up

What with Clumber Park and Maldon it proves what a globetrotter I was
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 08:08 AM

Good morning folks. Still making alternate trips between the local charity shop and the council refuse dump. All helps to cut down on the act of packing unwanted sh...stuff before the big move out. Getting worryingly close now i think.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 08:19 AM

Good morning SF
No mouse in my home made humane trap. No mouse droppings to see

Good morning everyone else
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 08:22 AM

No mouse in my home made himane trap and no mouse droppings to see.
Unsure what to do now.

Good morning again.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 08:42 AM

Good morning everyone on a beautiful sunny spring morning here .
More bread making this morning, I am making pizza dough to freeze in portions then the children can add their own topping.

Lots of watering to do too, the garden is so dry we really could do with a day of rain.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top