Join for free
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 01:09 PM

Two Italian men get on a bus

And sit behind a lady, the two men engage in an animated conversation, she ignores them at first, but is galvanized when she hears one of them say
"Emma come first, den I come, den two asses come together, I come once-a- more two asses, they come a together again, I come again and pee twice, then I come one lasta time" ,
" you filthy swine" retorts the lady, " we don't talk about our sex lives in this country, in public"
" heya coola down laydy " replies one Italian man, " whosa talkin abouta, sexa?, ima justa trying to spella Mississippi, to my frenda
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 06:52 PM

Re: Two Italian men get on a bus

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
And sit behind a lady, the two men engage in an animated conversation, she ignores them at first, but is galvanized when she hears one of them say
"Emma come first, den I come, den two asses come together, I come once-a- more two asses, they come a together again, I come again and pee twice, then I come one lasta time" ,
" you filthy swine" retorts the lady, " we don't talk about our sex lives in this country, in public"
" heya coola down laydy " replies one Italian man, " whosa talkin abouta, sexa?, ima justa trying to spella Mississippi, to my frenda

Ha! Ha!

People do talk about sex all the time in this country and men think about it every minute.

longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2017, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Ha! Ha!

People do talk about sex all the time in this country and men think about it every minute.

Gotta disagree there Azure.
Last night when I heard that Monk had been sacked from the MFC,it kinda threw me off my stride for a few minutes and I could not think of anything else, I was so happy.
But just for a few minutes mind and then I was back on track again..
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2017, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Ha! Ha!

Well, at least I can still think about it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top