Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 12:30 AM

Re: Photo tips and tricks.

removed
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 12:49 AM

I did read your post, and I did understand what you are saying too, Bazza, but I'm afraid I need colour around me.
Colour is important to me. Colour can change moods, bring peace, excite or heal.
It is a known fact that the colour of the walls and decor at home, or in hospitals and nursing homes can effect well-being.
My son's living room is all grey walls and carpet with black sofas and chair, and it makes me feel ......... hard to explain, but I don't like it at all.
I just need colour.
Even these horrid grey days where the cloud never breaks get me down.

So sorry honey, but I'm not interested in black & white.
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
If I may Nom use your example so as not to confuse

If the picture still isn't what you like you can try converting it to black and white. Don't just scrap it

Most computers I should think be able to do this.
Cloud formations often come out better in B/W than colour
How did you convert Noms shot?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 01:08 AM

removed
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 01:12 AM

Have I done it wrong then?
That wasn't the question. It was,' how did you convert Noms shot ' ?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

30-12-2017, 02:05 AM

In the interests of the thread I feel I cannot and have not contributed anything that might or might not be helpful. So with that in mind I have remove as much as I can. Maybe the mods would consider removing the edit as well
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 02:15 AM

As it appears to me that my effort to add a tip has caused some upset I will not be posting any other ideas that might be of interest
No, I honestly don't believe it has caused any upset.
Everybody has their own opinions of what they like and don't like. That's all. Don't take it personally.
Heck, if we all liked the same things, what a boring world it would be.
I look forward to any and all tips and tricks!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

30-12-2017, 02:27 AM

lovemyboys

I have to avoid anything that may upset in the slightest. Often I express my opinions which others don't agree with. Supposed that is the problem of speaking ones mind come what may.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Mister_Oy ->
I always say that off level by 1 degree is wrong. 20 degrees is ART
Yes that is something that is something i have in mind for this thread.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Great idea Nom I'll certainly look in....
Is that the lighthouse at Sunderland Nom?
It .is indeed OGF, taken from Seaburn.

Bassa please you are welcolme here as is anyone. I appreciate all contributions, i think folks wanted to know how you made my photo into black and white.

So a brief explanation of the process would be great with a before/after photo would ,fit ,right in with the threads purpose.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 09:53 AM

Im hoping that others will add their tips, im no expert hence i will leave the tech stuff to others, another thread for that purpose would be nice, i would certainly learn stuff.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top