Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 12:21 AM

Re: jumpin Ship

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
The majority of EU Countries do not do this already, no need to ask, just stop it........
The list is endless and all down to our stupidity.

As far as taking back control of our Borders, we are 4 years away from getting the systems and staff in place......

When we are out, we will not be able to blame the EU and our Politicians will be shown for the idiots that they are.
Which has been my point all along. I remain to be convinced that our politicians who seem to have been grossly misinformed or disinclined all these years, will make a success of Brexit. But I don't think they didn't know, I think it was just easier to let things slide. Because nobody wants to take responsibility.

How is the culture of sloppiness that the UK has adopted many years ago going to be eradicated post-Brexit? Everyone here just wants an easy life, but the choice to leave means sleeves being rolled up, thinking hats put on and some elbow grease being applied. You think that's going to happen in "pass-the-buck"land? You need people willing to go the extra mile to be in control, not self-satisfied, smug ego's who worry more about their hair than what comes out of their mouth.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 12:59 AM

I jumped off the ship of conformity a long way back
Is that any help?
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Twizzle I can't believe that this thread ended up in the Brexit stuff, just because the word was in the OP, but that aside, what is more interesting, how can a person make just 83 posts since 2010, this is a sincere question, the same question is voiced to persons who smoke just two cigarettes a day, why bother?
What business is that of yours? Are you a moderator or just some sort of self appointed post counting monitor? Or is it just an excuse to attack me because you don’t like my opinions?

I haven’t seen any rules about how often a member has to post.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top