Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 08:25 PM

Re: What exciting things are you doing in between posts?

I have just finished my Sainsbury's grocery list for tomorrow's delivery.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 08:35 PM

rediscovering PJ Harvey.

Thank you Psmith

d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 08:39 PM

... and I'm trying to convert an old camera to infrared, but think I've buggered it, but that's better than old camera unused.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
... and I'm trying to convert an old camera to infrared, but think I've buggered it, but that's better than old camera unused.
That sounds fascinating. How exactly are you accomplish that? I keep thinking of all the neat applications... .
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

24-02-2021, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
That sounds fascinating. How exactly are you accomplish that? I keep thinking of all the neat applications... .
1 take camera apart

2 remove filter

3 put camera back together again

... straight forward really.

But, I do have another old camera and when the camera shops are open again ....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:14 PM

I spend a great deal of time working, glued to a screen having online meetings and getting some real work done in between lots of meetings. Sometimes it's hard to even get a loo break. There is a squirrel that comes to the window ledge next to the desk begging for nuts. He has taken to tapping on the window.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:18 PM

Lying in bed relaxing
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:22 PM

What exciting things have I done between posts?

Well now, I was whisked away to lunch on Branson's yacht, then I spent the afternoon with George Clooney (the real one, not the forum imposter ).
I had to tear meself away eventually, but it was so late I had to turn down dinner with Neil Diamond, Tom Hanks and the lovely Colin Firth.

The nurse said she will adjust my medication tomorrow.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Susie, how did I not know about your diabetes? I apologize for that oversight and respect the diligence it takes to stay on top of it. I understand why you are so careful about your diet. Good for you .

Muddy, good for you, my weeds are coming up fast and laughing at me for not attending to them. One us is going to prevail; I hope it's me!

Macywack, lucky you on the nap. If I so much as wink, I am awake and prowling all night.

Tachyon, that trading sounds interesting and over my head. I agree that TV isn't even worth turning on; a sure sign that spring is just around the corner! I know you must be chomping at the bit for the gyms to open.

Psmith, you need a good pat on the back for pitching in with the meals and housework. What kind of dog do you have?
That's a qood question She was rescued from the local tip.Parents unknown.Some Kelpie(sheep dog) and perhaps Dingo so she likes to keep herself (and others) very active .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:26 PM

Wednesday 24th February.......
Showering and an early visit to Tesco for the Wednesday shop...Tank up with diesel on the way home to be ready for the end of lockdown....

Breakfast and perusing the forum takes me until midday...
Three projects in the workshop are on the go...And again after lunch.
While making a cup of tea in the kitchen to take back to the workshop, I decided to have quick look at a kitchen drawer that has been catching and not closing properly...

After two hours and a complete strip down of hinges and sliders I located and fixed the problem....Spent the last thirty minutes in the workshop before closing it up for the night, cooked dinner and washed the dishes before catching up with the soaps.....Returned to the forum..

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top