Join for free
Page 12 of 22 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 02:30 PM

Re: Nigel Farage - Racist!!!

Any body know why UJ left this site after he attacked the Mods.

And started posting again after he was banned from the other forum.

PS I was also banned from that Forum.

PPS would like to see Lilac posting again.....well she did get rid of UJ for 6 months.:twiste d:
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 02:39 PM

I wouldn't want to see anybody leave this site, they are as entitled to their opinions as any of us. What I would like to see is behaviour that is becoming, from people over 50, and I am sure we all must have methods of calming down before we answer posts that we didn't like. What is the point of losing tempers and getting personal, when the only thing you are likely to damage is the sites good reputation, which we all enjoy?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 02:44 PM

Just to be clear on why UJ and I came back we were apologised to by azz and asked to come back by many members. We left here on principle as a real racist was being allowed to post at will. Azz said he realised that was a mistake and as far as I am concerned that was end of it we returned and have not born any grudges or mentioned it before this thread where the question has been asked. I suggest that's enough on that topic and a line is drawn under it as its been over a long time.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Just to be clear on why UJ and I came back we were apologised to by azz and asked to come back by many members. We left here on principle as a real racist was being allowed to post at will. Azz said he realised that was a mistake and as far as I am concerned that was end of it we returned and have not born any grudges or mentioned it before this thread where the question has been asked. I suggest that's enough on that topic and a line is drawn under it as its been over a long time.
Julie please do not presume to speak for Admin or to make assumptions about things that may or may not have happened. Anything said between a member and Admin is private unless Admin chooses to make it known.
Thank you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Any body know why UJ left this site after he attacked the Mods.

And started posting again after he was banned from the other forum.

PS I was also banned from that Forum.

PPS would like to see Lilac posting again.....well she did get rid of UJ for 6 months.:twiste d:
Galty please do not discuss what happened on other forums, it is nothing to do with us
Thank you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

08-06-2016, 03:21 PM

**Please note posts have been moved to the trash can following an ignored warning.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
There is no doubt Farage is racist, some of his comments are absolutely DISGUSTING.

the coloured lady trying to give Farage a hard time was a plant and blogs on Huffington Post ..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
There is no doubt Farage is racist, some of his comments are absolutely DISGUSTING.
Please enlighten us.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I wouldn't want to see anybody leave this site, they are as entitled to their opinions as any of us. What I would like to see is behaviour that is becoming, from people over 50, and I am sure we all must have methods of calming down before we answer posts that we didn't like. What is the point of losing tempers and getting personal, when the only thing you are likely to damage is the sites good reputation, which we all enjoy?
I wish someone would get Tarantula to calm down. In Post 104 she called me a racist.

Do any of the others on here think I'm a racist?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I wish someone would get Tarantula to calm down. In Post 104 she called me a racist.

Do any of the others on here think I'm a racist?
Not at all but I was called one this afternoon too not by t I hasten to add so you are in good company

Page 12 of 22 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top