Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 05:20 PM

Re: Groan! I'm so full after yesterday!

I was mostly good, but did later finish my box of orange matchmakers.

Might have some sausage rolls in a minute.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 05:27 PM

We we just had our normal cerial for breakfast but there was that mulled wine while I was cooking dinner, roast pork with pigs in blankets, stuffing, roasted potatoes and parsnips, sprouts carrots and a very rich gravy. Followed by Christmas pud with custard. Washed down with a couple of glasses of fizzy plonk. Not champagne, Martini asti spumanti and very nice it was too. Nobody wanted any tea so it was nibbles of this and that and a bit of pork pie.
Today it is as cold pork with mashed spuds and plain boiled veg. Oh and there was a bit of trifle that needed to be finished up.
I have been doing a bit of washing and ironing and tidying round so hopefully I have worked off a few of the calories.
effingpot
Hampshire, UK
effingpot is male  effingpot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 05:37 PM

I must have been on a diet at that rate My christmas pudding baked cheesecake worked out great, so I'm happy
Not gonna eat for a few days now!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2017, 01:42 AM

At my sons we had the traditional Christmas turkey lunch but had home made trifle for pudding, a family tradition. We were drinking Bucks fizz all afternoon but did have a taste of some of these weird beers my son finds that taste of chocolate coffee and other strange flavours for beers.

Today went out for a Christmas meal at a restaurant.
Both days we had enough to eat but did not really over indulge.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2017, 04:03 AM

I was doing real good till I hit the trifle.
Then it was pig-out time!
This year I used Grand Marnier instead of sherry (having also added orange zest to the custard), and by gosh, it was bloomin' good!
Still got some left over, so I'm gonna be pigging out again very shortly!
Cheers!
Oink maybe!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2017, 07:07 AM

I can't list it all,

Starting the diet tomorrow!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top