Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 09:32 AM

Telling it like it is.

Things must be bad when a a member of the scumbag 'nasty party' and former health secretary breaks ranks and criticises May & Hunt for the state of the NHS during this winter, something those of us continually using the NHS are all too familiar with.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8144261.html
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 09:43 AM

Re: Telling it like it is.

That's nothing new UJ that headline could just as easily have been in Gordon Brown's time. I think we all agree the NHS needs a complete overhaul.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
That's nothing new UJ that headline could just as easily have been in Gordon Brown's time. I think we all agree the NHS needs a complete overhaul.
Hi

Well said summer.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
But Gordon's government didn't have scumbags privatising everything that moved inside the NHS, unlike the present scumbag Health Secretary.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
But Gordon's government didn't have scumbags privatising everything that moved inside the NHS, unlike the present scumbag Health Secretary.
No, he just used numerous PFI schemes to finance new hospitals because the fast becoming bankrupt government didn't have the money to pay for them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 03:31 PM

No, it was before Gordon, Bliar I seem to remember
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

06-01-2018, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
No, it was before Gordon, Bliar I seem to remember

Oh, seems you've forgotten Thatcher's (phth, phth, phth) and Major's attempts at privatising the NHS too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 03:45 PM

Oh, seems you've forgotten Thatcher's (phth, phth, phth) and Major's attempts at privatising the NHS too.
I was probably too busy enjoying myself to remember all that went on under Thatcher's government. As I have said many times, I was not her biggest fan at the time but I do remember Bliar 'reformimg' the NHS.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

06-01-2018, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I was probably too busy enjoying myself to remember all that went on under Thatcher's government. As I have said many times, I was not her biggest fan at the time but I do remember Bliar 'reformimg' the NHS.

Spent a whole decade too p*ssed to notice???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

06-01-2018, 04:15 PM

Spent a whole decade too p*ssed to notice???
Ooh no. More ladies than booze.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top