Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 06:21 PM

Re: Donald Trump

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
But he hasn't lost them has he? My understanding is he built upon them.
I agree entirely, Morticia.
He's a successful businessman but a VERY dangerous politician.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 06:32 PM

I don't see him as successful business man at all almost anyone if the started from his point could do good if they employ the right people. He's a dangerous man I don't like suggesting mental illness but he's very close to needing a strait jacket IMO

He's a bully a sexist, a racist and pretty nasty person.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 06:38 PM

It a well known fact that good men dont make good Presidents.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't see him as successful business man at all almost anyone if the started from his point could do good if they employ the right people. He's a dangerous man I don't like suggesting mental illness but he's very close to needing a strait jacket IMO

He's a bully a sexist, a racist and pretty nasty person.
All attributes that make him ideal to be president of the country that thinks it is the Worlds policeman.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 06:50 PM

I wonder ... do American people want to be the 'world's policeman' anymore. Is he out of step?

I'm seeing increasing numbers who are tired of it, often in conflict with the familiar typical stereotyped gung-ho type. Unfortunately, even they then tend to blame the rest of the ungrateful world as if we'd saddled them with the job in the first place.

Trump plays the role of 'world policeman' like a business exec trying to empty his in-tray before lunch but it's his bluster and bragging twitter activity that often draws him most ridicule.
There are qualities I admire about him ... just don't ask me to name one offhand.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 07:38 PM

He is an idiot, but we have at least 17 million of those over here.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:05 PM

Really? I'd never have thought the Labour Party membership was so high. I think you're fibbing there.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
He is an idiot, but we have at least 17 million of those over here.
And the connection is?.......
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:40 PM

Didn't the Trumps wealth come from ripping off the Government after WWII. All to do with building new homes but can't remember the finer details now.

Saw a programme about him, his father and his very astute grandfather, who worked and travelled to scratch a living from the mining , then moving on to the next place etc. Eventually building up a business (boarding houses)in the mining communities to what I assume would now be called a 'brothel'
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:48 PM

He is an idiot , A liar, Has not a trace of a politician in him, A sex pest, thick and un -educated,A Dictator but behaves most of the time like a two year old throwing their toys out of the pram. Certainly not Presidential material .
He doesnt run his businesses, other people do that, he just acts as some stupid imaginary figurehead that his employees are scared of, just like Hitler, he was mad and so is trump.
Lock him up and throw the key away America unless you want to be known as a third world country

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top