Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:51 PM

Re: Donald Trump

You're not keen on him then Norway?
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 11:05 PM

Quotes from Indy100:
"The President claimed that Bannon cried when he was fired from the White House, branded him "Sloppy Steve" and said Wolff was a "total loser."

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book. He used Sloppy Steve Bannon, who cried when he got fired and begged for his job. Now Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone. Too bad! https://twitter.com/gop/status/949395088735723520

4:32 AM - Jan 6, 2018
46,741 46,741 Replies 20,058 20,058 Retweets 72,284 72,284 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Extracts from the book, published by New York magazine, claim that Trump's 'childlike' behavior is a major part of the dysfunction in the White House and his administration.

With this in mind, Trump didn't exactly do himself any favours by resorting to calling people names and teasing them on social media."

My own thoughts are the accusations in the book may well be right. The way he behaves, his breezy over confidence, self congratulation and adulation, tantrums, childish insults and accusations = mental health issues!

Scary......
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You're not keen on him then Norway?
not really, wouldnt invite him to a party
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 11:26 PM

Trump is a poster boy for the Dunning–Kruger effect perhaps?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
He is an idiot , A liar, Has not a trace of a politician in him, A sex pest, thick and un -educated,A Dictator but behaves most of the time like a two year old throwing their toys out of the pram. Certainly not Presidential material .
He doesnt run his businesses, other people do that, he just acts as some stupid imaginary figurehead that his employees are scared of, just like Hitler, he was mad and so is trump.
Lock him up and throw the key away America unless you want to be known as a third world country
He's not likeable and he's not "presidential" but I don't think he will cause WWIII. More the opposite. Maybe I am wrong but I have a hunch that his unorthodox gung-ho approach will achieve more than the more delicate and careful finesse of other presidents. My gut feeling, intuition is often right. Let's not discount him just yet....
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
He's not likeable and he's not "presidential" but I don't think he will cause WWIII. More the opposite. Maybe I am wrong but I have a hunch that his unorthodox gung-ho approach will achieve more than the more delicate and careful finesse of other presidents. My gut feeling, intuition is often right. Let's not discount him just yet....

Oh God, I do hope you're right Annie.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 07:22 AM

Hi

Trump's gung ho attitude is already creating problems .

His threats to Pakistan have resulted in Pakistan agreeing to the Chinese Military building an airfield and port there.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 10:30 AM

I have just heard on the Andrew Marr programme that Trump wont sign a trade deal with the UK unless he gets a wedding invitation.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Discount him !! nobody would buy him if you gave him away.
Every time he opens his mouth a lie comes out. He doesnt know what truth is. He hasnt yet come to terms with what POTUS is. He thinks it is attempting to run his Empire unaware that it is not the same. His Empire has been bankrupt more than once!!!. Never mind with all this weight he is putting on he could very soon have a heart attack
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
I have just heard on the Andrew Marr programme that Trump wont sign a trade deal with the UK unless he gets a wedding invitation.
Did someone mention childish behaviour?

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top