Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2018, 11:19 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

buenas dias all. We are much like the UK this morning, wet and cold. Finally we have rain, it's rained steadily all night and it looks like raining most of the day today. I wouldn't mind if it was warmer rain, but it's very cold, much needed though, it's the first real rain we've had since, well I can't remember.

Mr Clumsy has a Drs appointment in a little while, I had planned on going with him to do a few jobs and save making two journies, but have decided my jobs can wait until later, or even tomorrow.

Lovely photo of the babies Meg, they certainly are growing.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2018, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone dark and pouring with rain here.
Chloe fed walked and dried has gone back to bed the lucky thing

I am going to make some mince pies for the children to use up the last of the home made mincemeat . I am going up to play with the babies tomorrow so can take them up then.

The babies are growing fast, better make the best of them they will definitely be the last..

Enjoy your day...
Lovely photo of the babies Meg...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2018, 01:05 PM

Good Afternoon everyone
The rain has stopped here at last.
Ooh, those gorgeous babies - so remind me of mine when they were small. That pic has put a big smile on my face Meg
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2018, 02:29 PM

Good day everyone. It's stopped raining here. Don't know how long for though so the washing is going on the airer.
Oh Meg those who babies look gorgeous.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top