Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 11:56 AM

Re: Should we give money to China,Brazil and India?

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
As soon as we stop foreign aid, which I have said for years, these these countries receiving it will be forced to provide aide to their own people instead of getting vast handouts.
I don't disagree with you Realspeed! What breaks my heart is the fact that British people are forced to aid these countries but have no option on how the money is used. Why the hell should we support a country with a space programme, when they can't look after their own children?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 12:00 PM

Re: Should we give money to China,Brazil and India?

Originally Posted by twink55 ->
i don't disagree with you realspeed! What breaks my heart is the fact that british people are forced to aid these countries but have no option on how the money is used. Why the hell should we support a country with a space programme, when they can't look after their own children?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top