Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:37 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone.

I had planned a quiet day for today - not going to happen. One friend has had a bad fall and is in hospital so, as well as visiting her, I will be cat sitting two siamese, and another one has crashed her computer and needs sorting out.

Enjoy your day what ever you are doing!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 07:50 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone and good luck with your day tabby

Nothing much planned here and it's pouring down so I might just stay home and vegetate

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 08:07 AM

Morning all.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 08:51 AM

Good Morning, folks. Quite chilly here.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 08:52 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

It is pitch black and very, very cold here, the wind chill is awful.

Snow is forecast later.

A frustrating day ahead, trying to sort my remaining Government Pension out, hours of phone calls, even if they do answer.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 08:59 AM

Good morning all.

Dry and mild here at the moment.

ST what are the Siamese cats like, are they a bit spiteful or loving?
All the Siamese cats I know are spiteful, we have one in our street, he doesn't like me, not since I chased him out of my neighbours house who was fighting with her Cat when she was away.

Off into Maldon this morning, need some money out of the Bank and buy a few things for the week.

Have a nice day all.

Jazzi how is Holly this morning?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 09:39 AM

Good morning all.
I'm off on a 'mystery' coach trip today. My first outing this year. It was booked before Christmas.

I'm dosing myself up with cold cure capsules & cough medicine and hoping for the best..

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 09:53 AM

Good morning everyone cold bright and windy here.
I am off to see the babies this morning but a bit concerned because there is a warning of snow showers. Although only a few miles away it's a different world on the other side of the hills and I don't want to get stuck in the tiny lanes.

Enjoy your day
Granny J
Hampshire
Granny J is female 

16-01-2018, 09:58 AM

Morning all,
Sunny but chilly here, which means it will be a dry walk with the walking for health group, that I'm doing this morning.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 10:11 AM

Good morning all. It was a very noisy night with things blowing around and rain battering the windows but the sun is now shining and the wind seems to have dropped. The golf course is closed for the day due to weather conditions so John is at home. We may go and get the shopping done instead of rushing round tomorrow as he has an orthotics appointment at 11am.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top