Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 10:19 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Morning all, sleeting here at the moment but back from our walk with the dogs so I'm not too bothered now what it does...

Not a lot on the agenda today, just the final inspection from the Building Inspector for our loft conversion and I'm going to cook salmon and roast veg for lunch.

Take care out there everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 10:37 AM

buenas dias all. I was woken in the very early hours by madam ChoCho, she was whinging and pawing my face to wake me up. It's most unusual but you would be right guessing she wanted to go out, I got up and opened the door and off she flew down the garden like a little rocket. I stood and waited for her, shining a torch on her, back she came and straight off to her bed. This was because she wouldn't go outside last night because it was raining, not heavy but wet.

Today it isn't raining, it's back to blue sky and sunshine, but it is still very cold. Nothing special planned, other than a pile of ironing which needs dealing with.

Have a nice day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 10:58 AM

Good morning all.
Bright and sunny here, but a lot colder.
Got to wait in this morning for my computer man to come and sort a couple of things out for me. He's a smashing bloke, really patient and helpful.

Enjoy your day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 11:09 AM

Good Morning everyone
I am going to Portsmouth today.
I hope it doesn't rain.
Have a lovely day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 12:33 PM

Still waiting for the bleeding plumber, who reckons he’s running late!

He was expected at 10, I text him 10.45, reminding him I have a young pup which needs exercising, and get a reply at 11.20 saying he will call in 10 minutes. That isn’t good enough. So I am none the wiser when he will actually arrive. He could have let me know earlier.

Took Holly out to the post box to post a couple of birthday cards (before I forget) and we had a little walk around our car park. She can rest for awhile now, till I at least know when he will be here.

Still not done a big supermarket shop, and had hoped to do that today or tomorrow.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 12:44 PM

Good afternoon everyone !

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cute-Christmas-Cat-December-Wallpaper-of-Winter-Season-of-Joy.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	4924  

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top