Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 12:38 AM

Re: Here’s A Thread For A Laugh! When Did You Last Go Clubbing?

Crikey that's a good question.... I did kind of briefly go to such a place on New Years eve, although that doesn't count does it? Do 50th birthday parties held in a club environment count?
AnnonyMoose2
New Member!
US of A
AnnonyMoose2 is female 

17-01-2018, 01:05 AM

I never went clubbing, maybe it's my age but it wasn't something we did when I was younger. Wouldn't mind doing it now 😈
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 05:39 AM

Hi

Three years ago, a leaving do for one of the youngsters, shortly after I retired.

It was great fun, it was also something of shock.

I had a young lady working for me, very prim and proper at work, very serious, never wore makeup.

She was completely transformed with makeup, hair down and scantily clad.

A brilliant dancer as well, with a wicked sense of humour.

I was teased something rotten by her and the others.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 07:55 AM

I believe the 70s was the last time I clubbed it.We all would meet up at The George and Dragon Shaftesbury Ave.W1 around 9pm and it would finish there sometime around 4 or 5 in the morning. I would leave the lads sleep it off in the doubles bar and go to my bed till 8am. I could do those hours in those days but it all stopped when I got wed and started a family.
I took my responsibilities seriously in those days..
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 08:02 AM

Been a while actually. Go to dinner dances, see loads of live bands and family do's with a disco, but as far as going to an actual nightclub it was probably on my stag night when I was 33.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 08:14 AM

Oh, it must be 1980, before getting married.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 09:07 AM

I was a dancer at a cabaret club in my late teens, which was good fun & money. I met lots of pop stars but could find peace and quiet in my dressing room. Apart from that I have always hated clubs where it is dark, noisy and you have to fight to get a drink at the bar.
I have only been clubbing when I felt obliged to go, owing to an invite to a party there! They are definitely not my thing, and never have been, so I cant remember the last time I was in one!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 09:32 AM

If you mean places where you get up and dance, well I've never stopped going to them. Not what I would call night clubs though do they still have grab a granny night's
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
If you mean places where you get up and dance, well I've never stopped going to them. Not what I would call night clubs though do they still have grab a granny night's
summer, It used to be called, ‘Snog a dog’ round here!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
summer, It used to be called, ‘Snog a dog’ round here!
Blimey, not heard that one. I think nightclubs these days are for the very young my daughter is 35 and she says she feels too old for them.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top