Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 06:51 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, windy with wet snow here and showers forecast to continue all day methinks.

No plans yet for the day but I will probably visit my mum this morning to check up on her and we have a new sideboard being delivered this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's be careful out there....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 07:42 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good Morning everyone.

We have snow - admittedly not much - but it has arrived!

Going to hibernate in the craft room today - have a few cards to make ready for February and a lot of writing to do.

Have a warm and safe day everyone !
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 07:44 AM

Morning all.

I know bad weather is on the cards over the next few days, and daren’t look out of the window. Had extra heating in the night so not feeling cold st the mo.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 07:46 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Snow here as well, my uninvited guest is still here.

Anybody want a cat?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 07:55 AM

Nope, don't want no moggy, Swims. Soz.

Morning all!
Been a freezing cold night at work and even worse outside. Home to bed to get warm now.

No plans today. Might visit the gym if I can be bothered to leave the warmth of the house, otherwise I'll be on here thisafterlunch doing my music thread (no plug intended )
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 08:04 AM

Good morning all.

Its freezing cold this morning and I am off to do my weekly shopping now, then back home for the day.

Have a nice day all.
Granny J
Hampshire
Granny J is female 

17-01-2018, 09:40 AM

Good morning, It's a cold day, but no frost. Sun is shining, so good for a nice walk this morning.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 09:53 AM

Good morning all. We have a light layer of snow all around.

I'll be staying in & keeping warm today.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 10:36 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky and sunshine, but a bitterly cold wind again at the present time. Taking ChoCho for a hair cut etc later this afternoon and meeting up with a friend for a catch up and coffee whilst madam is being beautified. I will take ChoCho's jumper with me, she'll feel the cold when I go to collect her. No other plans for today.

Have a pleasant day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 10:53 AM

Good morning all no snow here but we had a heavy hailstorm yesterday. Cold with a clear sky and sunny at the moment.

Off to the shops shortly while Mr Mags goes to Physio.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top