Join for free
Page 331 of 1676 « First < 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 831 1331 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 04:22 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

yes like a good port meself - love parkin me starboard bow in a good port when she's wide open and waiting.

taken to muscat lately - musc have a cat when i'm lonely!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 09:25 AM

Jem a wine buff mate of mine says the royal oporto is good v.good but was it tawny or ruby ? I said he couldn't remember his wifes name after a few of them!! never mind calling her tawny or ruby!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 12:41 PM

Yes Gummy your mate is correct, it was a tawney, I'm a Sandeman meself and the Spanish lady keep saying 'Eez taaawny, eez taaawny', nice stuff.

I noticed this morning while in the barhroom that the wife bought a new brand of jacks roll, real posh stuff, shy blue, quilted, and the sheets are larger, they tear easier too and don't leave bits of stringy tissue hanging everywhere like the cheap stuff, she said she was trying it out. It's a lot dearer than the stuff she usually buys by the ten pack, but it still did the job.
A man and his bum could get used to sky blue quilted roll, it's a far cry from the old days when the jacks was way down the back yard and little squares of newspaper hung up on a nail behind you, God for all you knew you could be walking around all day with the racing results printed on your arse, whatever you do son don't get knocked down by a bus.
Yes I'll give the quilted stuff my 10 points, might as well have a bit of lower luxury in me old age.
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 07:51 PM

With Nurse Gillian this afternoon ,took one of our 5 granddaughters on a day out.
Visited my doctor on the way & unfortunately it was the wrong day, also the wrong week.
My ears you see have all but packed up.

After this setback , Portsmouth was our destination. The old docks, Naval centres, grist to our tourists occasion mill. The , huge aquarium was interesting, but althoughthe place was clean and well stocked, I kept wondering what was it for?

I saw no educational features, no breeding plans, no MISSION STATEMENT.

The shop was abysmal, rubbish stock & again no education

ANY WAY, the granddaughter loved it.
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Yes Gummy your mate is correct, it was a tawney, I'm a Sandeman meself and the Spanish lady keep saying 'Eez taaawny, eez taaawny', nice stuff.

I noticed this morning while in the barhroom that the wife bought a new brand of jacks roll, real posh stuff, shy blue, quilted, and the sheets are larger, they tear easier too and don't leave bits of stringy tissue hanging everywhere like the cheap stuff, she said she was trying it out. It's a lot dearer than the stuff she usually buys by the ten pack, but it still did the job.
A man and his bum could get used to sky blue quilted roll, it's a far cry from the old days when the jacks was way down the back yard and little squares of newspaper hung up on a nail behind you, God for all you knew you could be walking around all day with the racing results printed on your arse, whatever you do son don't get knocked down by a bus.
Yes I'll give the quilted stuff my 10 points, might as well have a bit of lower luxury in me old age.

I was a creative lad & had a gift for writing. This was not my only gift. Jem's decadent squandering of his cash on quilted luxury bumroll is a great disappointment to me, but its your life Jem.

ANYWAY, to get back to the bottom of my post I bewail the passing of BRONCO.
Such sturdy paper, smooth and shiny giving an efficient and effortless wipe. This last feature was /could have been made for this oft constipated lad. My aunt Jinny visited us regularly to rub my back to help me pass the hard poo. Too much information eh?

I have come to the real message here./

Bronco was strangely solid & on my long sojourns in the lav
I wrote first rate poems. Later in life I worked with a nice but ruined lad who's mother wanted a girl child & dressed him in frocks & Alice bands until he went to school. Crikey, these days with a\ll the PC, he'd probably have carried on in that way.
Like me , he chose BRONCO to record his thoughts.
After his mother died he CAME OUT & got IN with a bad crowd
He left GRACE BROTHERS & pursued his new found freedom? with GUSTO MERKEL, who he had met in the FLOWER market. Romance blossomed (groan)
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 10:18 PM

We have the Poncey Bog Roll, I tried writing on it, no chance, but I was Three Sheets to the Wind!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 10:20 PM

RJ, you bluffer, did you clear your back catalogue, so as not to become a Chatterbox?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

26-10-2017, 10:22 PM

who said "give me the boy until he is seven, and then I will give you the man"? [note NOT the girl!|
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

27-10-2017, 07:35 AM

Could be one of many ex geezers, in the news for the wrong reasons of late.
Robert Jnr.
UK

27-10-2017, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
RJ, you bluffer, did you clear your back catalogue, so as not to become a Chatterbox?

I dunno Did I?

Page 331 of 1676 « First < 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 831 1331 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top