Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 11:28 PM

Re: Am I That Special ???

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Lets hope tomorrow is ordinary, with no Big Bangs from ordnance.
Indeed, we are living in difficult times. Peace needs to be instilled in the minds of human kind
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
I do not believe that I have only lived one life,but many lives. So, my existance is quite unique . . .

I am of the belief that my soul personality is quite different, as your soul personality is different from mine. So, if we are to believe this fact, we are both very unique existing living beings,
You are straying slightly now from the opening thread gambit which stated "there will never be created a being such as myself."

Even if all you state is true, you remain essentially that same glass into which you can pour an infinite number of different liquids. Your experiences, past lives, whatever, are merely the "liquids" in the glass. YOU remain the glass, just the same as all the other glasses.

Saying that you are special is like calling one lottery ticket special because it has a different number to another ticket. The superficial element (the 6 digit number combination) is of course unique, but in the end, it is still just a lottery ticket, made of the same paper as all other tickets, combustible as all other tickets, as fickle as all other tickets.

We must understand and accept who and what we are. We are all grown/developed from the same blueprint, the same engineering design, the same DNA coding. We are all the same. Whether we have different experiences, different colours and shapes, like lottery numbers, is entirely immaterial.

We are carbon-water based entities. We eat, drink, breath, convert those things to energy. Every human does this because every human comes from the same design. No-one is special.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You are straying slightly now from the opening thread gambit which stated "there will never be created a being such as myself."

Even if all you state is true, you remain essentially that same glass into which you can pour an infinite number of different liquids. Your experiences, past lives, whatever, are merely the "liquids" in the glass. YOU remain the glass, just the same as all the other glasses.

Saying that you are special is like calling one lottery ticket special because it has a different number to another ticket. The superficial element (the 6 digit number combination) is of course unique, but in the end, it is still just a lottery ticket, made of the same paper as all other tickets, combustible as all other tickets, as fickle as all other tickets.

We must understand and accept who and what we are. We are all grown/developed from the same blueprint, the same engineering design, the same DNA coding. We are all the same. Whether we have different experiences, different colours and shapes, like lottery numbers, is entirely immaterial.

We are carbon-water based entities. We eat, drink, breath, convert those things to energy. Every human does this because every human comes from the same design. No-one is special.
Now that I think about it, what you say makes sense
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Now that I think about it, what you say makes sense
I think you may mean "Common sense".
eyes_of_a_painter
n

16-12-2015, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I think you may mean "Common sense".
Yes, forgive my English

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top