Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
EdenBlinkFilms
New Member!
London, UK
EdenBlinkFilms is female 

16-12-2015, 05:18 PM

Would you like help reconnecting with someone special you’ve lost touch with?

Blink Films UK are a BAFTA award winning TV production company developing a programme that could reconnect you with a lost love.
Do you think about your childhood sweetheart and wonder where they are? Have you never forgotten your first love? Do you wish you could contact ‘the one that got away’?
The programme will focus around the search for the person you’d like to be put back in touch with, and the pleasure of being reunited with them.
Perhaps you’ve tried to find your lost love and not had any luck? Or maybe you’ve never dared to look for them? Maybe you were pulled apart by circumstances outside of your control? Or maybe you know someone who this applies to? Whatever the situation, we’d love to hear from you.
If you have a friend, sweetheart, lover or crush that you’d like to see again, then please drop me a line and we can have a quick chat.
Thank you, Maddie
maddie.dodd@blinkfilmsuk.com
Tel: 0203 150 2757
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 05:41 PM

Re: Would you like help reconnecting with someone special you’ve lost touch with?

No thanks
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 06:04 PM

Re: Would you like help reconnecting with someone special you’ve lost touch with?

Originally Posted by Nom ->
No thanks
lol ... ditto
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 06:29 PM

Wouldn't know which one to choose!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 06:32 PM

Do you think about your childhood sweetheart and wonder where they are?
They are dead and as I don't believe in spirits or the after life I think you might have your work cut out getting in touch with them so no thanks
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 06:33 PM

I must admit there have been quite a few, but I would never wish to put any of them 'In the Frame' as it were, especially for a TV programme.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 06:41 PM

Scuse me, but isn't this an AD ?
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2015, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Scuse me, but isn't this an AD ?
Advertising what item for sale Rachel ?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

16-12-2015, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Advertising what Rachel ?
Their website
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

16-12-2015, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Their website
Is it for sale ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top