Join for free
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 03:14 AM

The Rabbit in the Hat Trick

In today's world of magic, magicians have become quite sophisticated and innovative. So, this old idea of pulling a rabbit out of a hat has become not only boring, but obsolete. Where did this strange idea come from ? I mean, why did a magician decide to pull a rabbit and not a lizard out of a hat ?

Believe it or not, the rabbit in the hat trick came from a woman giving birth to rabbits. Her name was Mary Toft and she was from Surrey, England. She apparently gave birth to numerous rabbits over a short period of time. Eventually, Mary Toft would come to admit that her entire story was a hoax.

Thus we can surmise that if you are a good magician, you can pull a rabbit out of a hat, but out of a woman ? Well, my fellow readers that is a totally different story.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 08:57 AM

Re: The Rabbit in the Hat Trick

Hmmm!! Velly strange my friend.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 09:17 AM

Re: The Rabbit in the Hat Trick

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Hmmm!! Velly strange my friend.
Stranger things appear to happen with smoke and mirrors, but of course that is magic

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top