Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 10:46 AM

Re: Guest ?

Originally Posted by Jem ->
This Guest is always welcome at my house Rodolfo, Mr. Sandeman.
Thats a scary picture, Jimmy. Reminds me of the Shadow. When the Shadow made his mysterious appearance he would laugh and say.. " What evil lurks in the hearts of men "

Muahahahaha.. I know, I know. That is a weird way of expressing a sinister laugh, but that is the best I can do via the internet
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Why does an interested reader that visits any Forum or site need a label or be defined by a word !
Probably because society has a habit of putting people in boxes. I was filling out a form the other day and it required me to check a box on the following question..

What is your race ?

1. - White
2.- Black
3.- Hispanic
4.- American Indian
5.- White European
6.- Other

I wonder what "Other " means ? Is it like a Guest and should we worry about the " Other " secretly overtime taking over America ? Thats a scary thought for most Americans thats why Trump is so popular
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
A guest might just be.............a guest.
Of course they are - they're not a member - so a guest
eyes_of_a_painter
n

17-12-2015, 10:59 AM

You might be right. But do you remember the Last Supper ? Judas was invited as a guest to break bread. Got Jesus in quite a mess
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Of course they are - they're not a member - so a guest
What I meant was, they might not be a bot or something else to be extremely scared of.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 11:02 AM

What I meant was, they might not be a bot or something else to be extremely scared of.
I know - what I mean is I knew what you meant
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
You might be right. But do you remember the Last Supper ?
No, that was another party I wasn't invited to.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 11:03 AM

Probably because society has a habit of putting people in boxes. I was filling out a form the other day and it required me to check a box on the following question..

What is your race ?

1. - White
2.- Black
3.- Hispanic
4.- American Indian
5.- White European
6.- Other

I wonder what "Other " means ? Is it like a Guest and should we worry about the " Other " secretly overtime taking over America ? Thats a scary thought for most Americans thats why Trump is so popular
OTHER means not fitting into the shown categories. Simples. Leave our Guests alone
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 11:05 AM

How can they be a guest if you can't even offer them a cup of tea or a meal as you would if they visited your home?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 11:19 AM

Spiders ? A indexing process and not real ? That sounds quite sinister. I guess members beware..

Thank you for your information. I will try to be extra careful with these Guests
The indexing bots and spiders are to be welcomed Rodolfo they help people to find us when doing a Google search ...

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top