Join for free
Page 15 of 25 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:35 PM

Re: At What Age Should A Woman Stop Flashing Her Cleavage?

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
It doesn't work all of the time.....

Not having a wife is a bonus
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
And what's more, after that, I'm going to watch an old episode of Voyage to the Bottom of the sea on youtube ...
Some fellas like watching other sites which have episodes of Voyages to the Sea of Bottoms
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Wow! what a hot topic.

But I've noticed that cleavage isn't really in fashion at the moment. Although it's always in fashion with men, the fashions selling in the shops are not low cut and clingy.
Come on, ladies. Turn on the telly or pick up a copy of Cosmo. And the Oscar Awards? Cleavage galore. No one is FORCING you to buy those clothes. If you don't like them, then don't buy them. But, women don't just buy them, they fight over them, at least in the US. A man can't look up from his cell phone without seeing cleavage.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Come on, ladies. Turn on the telly or pick up a copy of Cosmo. And the Oscar Awards? Cleavage galore. No one is FORCING you to buy those clothes. If you don't like them, then don't buy them. But, women don't just buy them, they fight over them, at least in the US. A man can't look up from his cell phone without seeing cleavage.
Baloney.
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:51 PM

Call me old fashioned if you like, but I don't like seeing a woman with her knockers on show. I prefer a lady to dress like a lady and not like Jordan etc
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->

I'm more impressed that she doesn't seem to have needed/wanted to resort to implants. Good on her!
Oh, yeah. I forgot about implants. How many billions of dollars are spent world-wide on implants ?
If men suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth, how many women would get implants ? NONE !
bakerman
Mexico

25-10-2017, 11:56 PM

[QUOTE=AnnieS;1261266]More to do with fashion IMO. A lot of women's clothes are made to hang well on perky breasts. Now let's investigate who designs such clothes for women...quite a few are men.

Yep. And 90% of those men are gay.
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:58 PM

[QUOTE=bakerman;1261281]
Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
More to do with fashion IMO. A lot of women's clothes are made to hang well on perky breasts. Now let's investigate who designs such clothes for women...quite a few are men.

......... and the other 10% are suspect
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 12:24 AM

Oh, yeah. I forgot about implants. How many billions of dollars are spent world-wide on implants ?
If men suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth, how many women would get implants ? NONE !
Because most of the surgeons are men...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 12:34 AM

gay or not they still have one of those pointy arrow Mars things

Page 15 of 25 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top