Join for free
Page 12 of 39 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 05:19 PM

Re: McCann family to launch new legal battle using "Find Maddie" funds.

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
So if there's an average of 5 glasses of wine in a bottle, that's 5x14=70 divided by 9 that's about an average of erm an average of between 7 and 8 glasses each.
Holy shit!! That's a helluva lot of wine!!
Hell no, that's just a practice run ........
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by rehab44 ->
the mccanns don't want the memory of their child to die...imho maddie has become their cash cow, their very raison d'etre...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
David Icke is this crazy man who believes he is some sort of Messiah
He also belives that the holocaust never happened and that the establishment ( monarchs presidents prime ministers etc )are all reptiles disguised as humans.
His big thing is conspiracies.

Some of the bizarre theories put forward by the Mccann conspiracy devotees originate on his web site which attracts people who like this sort of thing.
Seriously weird - sounds like he need help !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I am of a different opinion.
I may be wrong, but I see them as a sad couple who are in constant regret at their stupidity of leaving the child alone, and hoping beyond hope that she will eventually be found alive and well.

Until there is any proof to the contrary, I for one will not condemn them out of hand.
I agree JB and have said the same thing many times in previous threads....
BlueEyes
UK
BlueEyes is female  BlueEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 07:16 PM

OK, he's not suggesting that they killed their child, but that they may have concealed her death.

So concealing the death of a child is perfectly acceptable compared to killing it, is it?

I don't care about the exact wording, but if he has no proof of any wrongdoing on their part, he should be taken to task for publicly suggesting it.

I think he would have been in this country, but in a third world country?
You don't care about the exact wording ?
Then you know nothing about the law .

Killing is killing by manslaughter or murder.
Concealing a body which has ceased to be because of an accident is not killing it's concealing a death .
Concealment of a corpse is a crime !

Obviously you don't know Portuguese law when you say he should have been taken to task !
Keeping up to the case and knowing what you're talking about is imperative when you begin posting about it .
The book and video are online ,translated into English .
The highest court in the land has rejected the McCanns appeal or are you not aware of that ?
The book went back on sale immediately .

To call another country where thousands of people holiday is a gross insult to it and it's people
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by BlueEyes ->
You don't care about the exact wording ?
Then you know nothing about the law .

Killing is killing by manslaughter or murder.
Concealing a body which has ceased to be because of an accident is not killing it's concealing a death .
Concealment of a corpse is a crime !

Obviously you don't know Portuguese law when you say he should have been taken to task !
Keeping up to the case and knowing what you're talking about is imperative when you begin posting about it .
The book and video are online ,translated into English .
The highest court in the land has rejected the McCanns appeal or are you not aware of that ?
The book went back on sale immediately .

To call another country where thousands of people holiday is a gross insult to it and it's people
Fair enough.

You have your opinion; I have mine.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 09:42 PM

I am of a different opinion.

I may be wrong, but I see them as a sad couple who are in constant regret at their stupidity of leaving the child alone, and hoping beyond hope that she will eventually be found alive and well.

Until there is any proof to the contrary, I for one will not condemn them out of hand.
Nor will I JBR .
Nor will anyone of decency and compassion .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 10:12 PM

it's my opinion that you should stop the lies you're spreading to other members in here not au fait with the case in a forum where outsiders can see what's written because it's libel .
I don't tell lies -
That's why I say the your last post is mean spirited irrational and unintelligent.
So in my opinion you should stop being rude for a start .
Stop making a fool of yourself by believing in hogwash and most of all stop spreading malicious and scurrilous gossip about a couple who you don't know have never done you any harm and have enough of a cross to bear for the rest of their lives without stupid internet pseudo sleuths making malicious inferences.
Why not get a hobby take up crochet or collecting garden gnomes ?

LIBEL
Libel is when something is NOT TRUE
Amaral is a LIAR .
This is FACT
He was convicted of perjury in his own country for lying in the case of another little girl Joanna Cipriano who also disappeared without trace
Body never found just a few years back A few miles from where Madeleine disappeared

Mother is in jail convicted by Amarol the liar .
So let's get it right
Amarol is a CONVICTED LIAR .
Ok Got that CONVICTED LIAR

In other words, if you make the claim, you've got to prove it!
Just like Amarol has not .
Not one single iota of proof
So keep up with stupid scenarios .
Falling of the back of settees indeed !
Children very rarely kill themselves falling of the back of the sofa .
Now as I asked you in my response to your PM ( don't send me anymore will you )

Where when and how do parents secret away a body in between dinner courses in a country they don't know with two little babies in tow and with the eyes of the worlds press upon them ?
Answers on a postcard will do .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 10:18 PM

There is a bit in a gaping hole in your last para....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

28-02-2017, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Seriously weird - sounds like he need help !
He's not on his own either

Page 12 of 39 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top