Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 03:12 PM

Pogonistics ... a new sect for women

Following my recent post and photograph on another thread and the favourable comments, I have decided to explore the idea of starting a new sect for women with beards

If you are female and have ever felt duped because you can not grow facial hair (despite shutting your eyes tight, sticking fingers in your ears and humming) then have you considered making a false beard ... or photoshoppig one on a pic of yourself, as I did for a laugh ?

Here I am a couple of years ago wearing my computer specs. I do think glasses help on these occasions

Anyone else done this ? come on ... don't be shy
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 03:43 PM

Re: Pogonistics ... a new sect for women

My friend's very spendid beard ...posting for her as she is indisposed at the moment but I'm sure she will be here later to explain it !

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 03:58 PM

Ooo do you come here often?
I think I may be on the turn!

I knitted several beards for a stall at our Steampunk Extravaganza, tried one on and looked in the mirror!
The man of my dreams!

That's me cosplaying Vincent!

I'm your first disciple Rachel!

Ladies, I still have some knitted ones if you're having trouble growing your own!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 03:59 PM

Can I go back to my nap now?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

27-11-2015, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Ooo do you come here often?
I think I may be on the turn!

I knitted several beards for a stall at our Steampunk Extravaganza, tried one on and looked in the mirror!
The man of my dreams!

That's me cosplaying Vincent!

I'm your first disciple Rachel!

Ladies, I still have some knitted ones if you're having trouble growing your own!

Lol Twiz ... I wondered if it was a hedgehog or a merkin when I first saw it

More pics please
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 04:05 PM

What handsome ladies you are!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 04:15 PM

LOL I can't post it because I don't have her permission but a friend of my husband is just undergoing gender reassignment and is for the first time growing a beard, bit bum fluffy at the moment but I am sure it will rival many when he has completed his transformation.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

27-11-2015, 04:17 PM

Best of luck to your husband's friend Julie, I hope it goes well for him x
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 04:25 PM

Rachel - you have a look of Shakespeare about you
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

27-11-2015, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
LOL I can't post it because I don't have her permission but a friend of my husband is just undergoing gender reassignment and is for the first time growing a beard, bit bum fluffy at the moment but I am sure it will rival many when he has completed his transformation.
Oh wow ... that's incredibly brave ... best of luck to them.
I do hope it's a huge success

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top