Join for free
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 04:28 PM

Philips service..

Id like to say a big thumbs up for Philips service...

We have a philips house phone and its been playing up lately, one of the handsets keeps disconnecting or not rigning or you pick up and the other person is inaudable ..They say they get a busy tone.

Anyway on Thursday it packed up all together so I mentioned today that I would have to get a new phone. My daughter said she didnt think this one was that old. A quick check shows it was bought end of June 2013..
So we logged in to the service desk filled in the make and model and the website said please scan in the receipt and a description of the problem ..I did that and got a notice back that Philips will be sending me a new house telephone in the next 5 days!

In the past Ive always had companies who want you to send the old thing for repair at your own cost then kleep it weeks and never get it back to the condition it should be so this is like a breath of fresh air..
Of course the new phone hasnt arrived yet but Im being positive and dont expect them to find a last minute reason not to..
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 04:47 PM

Re: Philips service..

That sounds great Cass really love hearing about good service gives us a better idea who to buy from in the future.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 05:15 PM

I had a Phillips stereo deck which I only got rid of when I lost my house. It was 25 years old and the sound was still precise, although the stereo system looked dated. Sometimes the companies who have been going for lots of years are still the bestl
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2015, 11:22 AM

Well I never.. Phillips were true to their word..

The postman has called and I have a complete new telephone set with two handsets and base station.

A small note in the package expresses their regrets that my old phone didnt live up to their standards and say they hope I will have many years service from the new one..

Not only kept thier promise but so quick and polite.. Ive saved £40 or so not having to buy a new phone but Im also really chuffed at the way theyve handled this..

Thumbs up for Phillips..
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2015, 04:37 PM

Very happy for you Cass and well done to phillips.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2015, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Well I never.. Phillips were true to their word..

The postman has called and I have a complete new telephone set with two handsets and base station.

A small note in the package expresses their regrets that my old phone didnt live up to their standards and say they hope I will have many years service from the new one..

Not only kept thier promise but so quick and polite.. Ive saved £40 or so not having to buy a new phone but Im also really chuffed at the way theyve handled this..

Thumbs up for Phillips..
Well done Phillips for their prompt response to your complaint Cass.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top