Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 03:06 PM

R.I.P. Pashkan Maggie.

I can't believe it's a whole Year Today since my Beloved Pashka Passed Away. Though I really lost her when her Mum Maggie Passed Away 10 Months earlier, she was lost without her and just didn't know how to be her own Dog.
It's still very Raw and I Miss my Girls so much, Yes I have Wee Dageus and I love him to bits, but my Girls were Special to me.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 03:17 PM

Re: R.I.P. Pashkan Maggie.

We never forget our precious pets, do we Roxy

Pasha and her Mum were gorgeous girls.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 03:58 PM

Aaah they were lovely Rox. Its so sad when they go
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 05:15 PM

It is sad when our pets go but they do live forever in our hearts, Roxy, and little wonder those two beautiful lassies will stay in your heart.

RIP xx
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 05:33 PM

I can understand how you feel Rox. They were beautiful dogs.
It's about 3½ years since our Barney passed away. He was a collie/labrador cross.
We still miss him, such an intelligent dog. Like Deagus, he learned hand signals and one word commands. I swear he had a sense of humour too - if that is possible in a dog
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 07:23 PM

It's still very Raw and I Miss my Girls so much, Yes I have Wee Dageus and I love him to bits, but my Girls were Special to me.
Roxy , Maggie and Pashka were beautiful dogs and I am sure they made a contribution to the quality of your life as our dogs always do. They will always be missed .
You can never replace them but Deagus will no doubt make his own mark. I would say judging from your posts he already has ..
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 07:40 PM

My heart goes out to you on this anniversary Roxy, we still talk of our old black lab Zack virtually every day, about how he was and the fun things that he did, even though our lives and hearts are now filled by Oscar and Alfie. Loved pets are never forgotten, so just enjoy the memories in the knowledge that they loved you too, and although they enriched your life, they had better lives too for you having been in it
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 07:52 PM

Thankyou for your Comments, Dageus has helped me move on a bit, from losing the Girls. He's a lovely Boy and I couldn't ask for a better Friend. He always tries to please and he never fails to make me laugh with his Nonsense. He Homes right in on my Mood and if I'm down he's almost round my Neck trying to cuddle in and make me feel better.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 02:00 AM

Aw such lovely photos and memories. The first anniversary is always the hardest. Its now been a year and 2 weeks since I lost Tess and like you think of her every day. Even now I find myself occasionally calling Bonnie, Tess. Its good that you've got Dageus which has helped you move on.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 11:59 AM

Its sad to lose your Pets. You still have your lovely memories of Pashka and I am sure she will be happy to still be remembered.
I myself, try and forget the day they passed on as it can be really painful especially if you have had lots of Pets like I have. I have cats and had a brother and sister. DanDan died first and Holly pined for him until she died. I am sure just like humans they can die of a broken heart.

p.s. Always liked Old English Sheepdogs. Was surprised to read the other day that they are a breed not popular anymore so they are becoming rare which shocked me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top