Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 11:08 PM

Star Trek - Horizon : Full Film

Star Trek - Horizon is a feature-length fan film made by a single filmmaker as a personal passion project and love letter to Enterprise, the fifth Star Trek series. Pre-production began in December of 2012 and this 3-year-long odyssey concluded on February 25th, 2016. It's been a long road, getting from there to here

Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 11:53 PM

Re: Star Trek - Horizon : Full Film

I knew a while back this was in production (being a trekkie fan), but the last I heard, this outfit had been hit with a Cease and Desist order from Paramount, halting production dead in its tracks and leaving it incomplete. I assume this has been overcome.

That said, I have watched a little of this and although a great deal of effort has gone into production, the acting (such I have seen so far) is amateurish and weak - which is a shame, given all the work they have put into it.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2016, 12:48 AM

Watched it this afternoon via YouTube. Different yes from the normal star trek films , the action scenes were great, the dialog between actors went on a bit but the plot was interesting
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2016, 12:50 AM

Thanks, Aysa for this link.

I knew nothing about it, and will view tomorrow.

Cheers.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2016, 05:50 AM

Hi

Thanks for the link, any thing Star Trek is ace for me.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2016, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Hanfonius ->
Thanks, Aysa for this link.

I knew nothing about it, and will view tomorrow.

Cheers.
See what you think of it Hanfonius
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

03-03-2016, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Thanks for the link, any thing Star Trek is ace for me.
Youre very welcome SF
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

03-03-2016, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Watched it this afternoon via YouTube. Different yes from the normal star trek films , the action scenes were great, the dialog between actors went on a bit but the plot was interesting
Yes I liked the action scenes too ,I didnt know anything about this film being made and just happened to come across the full movie. Thought id share it
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

03-03-2016, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Graham ->
I knew a while back this was in production (being a trekkie fan), but the last I heard, this outfit had been hit with a Cease and Desist order from Paramount, halting production dead in its tracks and leaving it incomplete. I assume this has been overcome.

That said, I have watched a little of this and although a great deal of effort has gone into production, the acting (such I have seen so far) is amateurish and weak - which is a shame, given all the work they have put into it.
I have to agree with you Graham ,it is such a shame.
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2016, 10:36 AM

Now that we have some genuine StarTrek fans, and not dealers, I would like to know if anybody would like 30 StarTrek books - for free.

They are all hard-backs, mostly NG, with some serial guides. Excellent condition.

Free to a good home - but I cannot afford to post them.....

Just let me know if you are interested...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top