Join for free
Page 419 of 1676 « First < 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 519 919 1419 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 12:24 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Dear Starry eyed, you didn’t leave a name so I presume you have a ‘crush’ on Miss B. and are Starry eyed at the moment.
This is a delicate one Starry but if I were in your shoes I would woo Miss Bottom gently and discreetly with little presents, smiles, and of course your natural charm, compose a nice sentimental poem with her name in it, shouldn't be hard to rhyme something with bottom, but be careful Mr. K does not see you doing this, he might become jealous and lob your head off one day in the cafe, Bulgarian fellas can be very temperamental about love so be very careful.
When you find Miss Bottom in a happy mood and the quare fella is not around, politely ask her would she like to have dinner with you, if she is anyway interested in you, and I’m sure she is for who could resist such a charming fellow as yerself, she will jump to the invitation.
I hope all goes well for both of you, hate to see you and the Bottom fall out.
Nah - I never get starry eyed or get crushes - but I wouldn't mind giving her one??

I think I believe in coming straight to the point ; erhm the head ; well the tip and then blasting away. The problem I didn't mention is her hubby who I have talked to briefly and who is taller than me and he does drop in from time to time to buy hardware - I think he is gettin a bit suss already.

time is not on my side so I do need to strike when the iron becomes hot! I am now confused but perhaps I should just come right out with it and show her my lightning blade??
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 12:36 AM

To Lonely Hearts Club

hello my name is miss bottom - well that's my stage name I have other names too. I work in a hardware store as an accountant - [we have gotten rid of most of the ants now] and I am so so efficient that I often have time to sit and talk to the customers and for my favorite ones make coffee - [it's only instant Nescafe]

we have this fellow Mr Gumbud who drops in every other day and tells us plenty of jokes but we do chat about life in general and what we would love to do if we had plenty of money.

Mr Gumbud is a friendly and comforting thing who listens to me intensively and I feel myself sometimes becoming hypnotized as I gaze into his eyes. Will this make me go blind?

I would like to spend more time in deeper discussion but the hubby often pops in to buy nick nacks [I feel he is checking up on me too?]

please advise what would be a romantic course to take with gummy??
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 03:18 AM

Dear Miss Bottom:
May I say,I applaud your wisdom in asking the guidance of such paragons of sagacity as Professor Pug, OBE [Old Brown Edges] & Doctor Jem, CBE [Crystal Burnishing Engineer] regarding your dilemma.

Having perused your problematical heart-rending dilemma over several pints of espresso,then sat pondering solutions as several 'J's were savoured,I believe I have an answer to your problem,that will bring an end to your distress. It may,on first reading,seem radical-but take a moment to consider my offered solution to your problem & you'll see the ingenuity behind the thinking,that makes it foolproof.

Sit your current partner down,in a quiet place,just the two of you,alone-ply him with a drink,kiss him erotically...and tell him that,since the operation,you enjoy sex more than you ever did as a man.
This will have the effect you so deeply desire,you may even be surprised at such ability,as you watch Hussein Bolt's record for the 100-metre sprint annihilated,as your chap disappears into the distance.

Then,put on your very sexiest,close-fitting skimpy little dress,ensure your kitten-heels and handbag match-and slink over to Sex-God Gumbud's humble dwelling,pausing only to allow his neighbours take multiple photos and videos of you wriggling toward his front door. As he opens it to see who's arrived,grasp him in your muscul...er...firmest grip,then,leaning over him,use your tongue to open his throat as you breath the words "I'm yours-TAKE me,big boy!" and guide his trembling hand toward your recently-installed 'lady parts'. I assure you,Miss Bottom-the result of such action by you will make a LASTING impression on gumbud,who's captured your heart-and on Youtube. Love conquers all...
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

04-01-2018, 04:44 AM

posted on behalf of Ms Bottom via an intermediary??

0Oh oh oh professor Pug no less – gosh – you can Pug me anytime and the just as eminent Dr Jem a master at opening anything with his blow torch; he can burnish my crystals anytime.

Your suggestions and recommendations at first glance sound foolproof but I fear that I have inadvertently mislead you both although I understood that only a certain Jem was dealing with this inquiry in the first place ; how was Professor Pug allowed to peruse my very personal and private correspondence and men too!! [I demand a refund]

however I shall continue.
Whilst the first task with my current partner may very well be successful I must confess that I omitted to add that dear Mr G has no adjoining neighbours ; and also three vicious dogs who live outside and wait to pounce on any unwary visitor – slinking and wriggling may have to be at super speed and could see me easily toppled. Additionally [and you where not to know this fact] but my little tongue IS very little – so even if I ever got near his throat I think anatomically and physically it would be impossible to perform this orally cunnilingus activity!

Ps: I don’t believe I have ever had the pleasure of using Youtube – do you rub this in between your breasts or thighs?

Pps: do give my hottest regards to Dr Jem CBE
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 09:40 AM

I applaud my fellow 5th columnists in this attempt to........
to what??????????????

Secondly, here is some verse
surely my worst
later.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 10:22 AM

Dear Lonely Hearts' Club,
Please be on notice that I am an independent agent acting on behalf of a private client who wishes to remain anonymous, as she is afraid of mices.

My client has a job counting ants for a small hardware shop and has recently become the object of desire for a silly old phart who for some unknown reason started to shower her with gifts.

Initially these presents were quite innocuous, but quite unusual in their choice, the first of which being bird of game in a fruit tree. More birds followed on a daily basis, each gradually increasing in size and number. Two doves with shells and the ability to swim underwater, three hens that had been trained to speak French, even though it is not a language common to either my client, to whom I shall refer as Miss Pert, nor her paramour, the old phart.

Next came four more birds of dubious pedigree that called to each other incessantly, making telephone enquiries to the shop quite difficult to comprehend.

After five rings of some shiny metal were received, Miss Pert contacted the Police as she was concerned they may be stolen. However it turned out that they were legitimately purchased, but were of fake gold so the Fraud Squad were contacted. This resulted in several undercover ossifers being installed in the shop, but this worried the staff and regular customers alike when they were seen repeatedly sticking their fingers in their ears and talking into their lapel button holes.

Subsequent to this, more avian gifts were received to the point where the shop was raided by the RSPCA who were concerned that the birds were not being properly cared for. Furthermore, complaints were received by customers who had to wade knee deep through thick foul smelling guano to browse, often finding nests amongst the cook pots in the kitchen department.

This then resulted in the hardware shop's café receiving a hygiene inspection from the local council

The local monastery and members of the Royal Family boot boys paid a visit and the owner was "warned off" as there were rumours that roast swan was on the menu.

Trading Standards also got involved when the shop owner decided to make the best of things by selling off goose eggs.

The environmental problems got worse with the arrival of a herd of cows accompanied by milkmaids.

Fights broke out over the ladies between the men who outnumbered the women by two to one.
Couples were caught "in the act" in cupboards and across product displays.

Visits were had from the noise abatement society and council environmental ossifers due to complaints from neighbours about incessant drumming coming from the shop, in addition to screaming cats (although this turned out to be a small group of itinerant Scotsmen playing bagpipes,) and small troup of travelling lady dancers.

The final straw came when Miss Pert discovers a bunch of ten Peers of the Realm jumping all over the place and smashing crockery as they went on a drunken rampage.

Miss Pert had been checked into a home for the menatally disturbed but is expected to make a full recovery once the gifts have stop coming and the shop is once again returned to the calm oasis it used to be.

Meanwhile, a cease and desist order has been issued against the old gent who started all this. Whilst it is believed his intentions were honourable, it is believed that he did not do a proper risk assessment before starting this debacle.

Yours. Proff F. Cake.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

04-01-2018, 11:15 AM

oh dear - there is only troi of us sitting having coffee and a chat lonely hearts club seems to have a world of its own and possible takes in a lot of magic mushrooms ?

nb: why was it difficult to put more rubbish in the bin full of toadstools?
Ans: cos there's not mushrooms inside it?
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oh dear - there is only troi of us sitting having coffee and a chat lonely hearts club seems to have a world of its own and possible takes in a lot of magic mushrooms ?

nb: why was it difficult to put more rubbish in the bin full of toadstools?
Ans: cos there's not mushrooms inside it?
This joke was brought to you curtesy of a certain Lonny Donegan esquire whilst singing the praises of his dear old dad who worked for the local council "on the bins."
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 02:04 PM

I love that solution Pug, that should put a stop to his gallop, dirty old git.

Very well done Fruity, great stuff.

I have passed Miss Bottom’s query on to Helga the ex head screwess from Holloway Prison who now runs an agony aunt page in the “Lockup’ magazine. Here is her reply Miss bottom, I warn you she has no time for silly women.
Remember her slogan “If you have a query friend let Helga help”

Dear Miss Bottom, your case is similar to many I receive on a daily basis and I’m getting sick of it, it’s simply girl fascination with older men, the Daddy figure is the cause of this, too much attention from Daddy for his little Princess in the early years, it has ruined many a good girls life.
My advice to you Girlie is to get a grip on yourself and avoid this Gumbud gentleman and his tall stories about running away with you if he had lots of money, run away? why he probably has to use a cane to walk. By the way if me calling you ‘Girlie’ annoys you, too bad, someone has to drum some sense into you.
Most of these randy smooth talking oldies are only after one thing from foolish young girls like you, your Granny, yes that’s the target in 90% of these cases, they are not able for the young ones anymore you see, so whatever you do don’t ask him home or he’ll be chasing the Granny round the kitchen table like a buck rabbit in Springtime.
I suggest you dump him promptly, or if you wish to be kinder the next time he comes into the shop tell him that your Granny died a few years ago, that should put a stop to his romancing and galavanting, he probably has a wife at home already who “doesn’t understand him” can’t say I blame her, he has a half Australian and a half Liverpool accent, only God understands that.
Now be off with yourself and find a nice young man your own age, there’s no future in old men.

Next!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

04-01-2018, 02:44 PM

Sob! sob! sob! Sob! sob! sob! Sob! sob! sob! - why does all the cynicism have to focus on the lonely old man - we have our pride - our
Noblesse oblige ; our need for the fair princess and a good grope under the blankets!!

Page 419 of 1676 « First < 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 519 919 1419 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top