Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
channeal
Sussex UK
channeal is female  channeal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2017, 03:39 PM

Re: Newbie who loves computers

Thanks for the music, Uncle Joe
channeal
Sussex UK
channeal is female  channeal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2017, 03:45 PM

Nice to see you here too, Leia. Sorry to hear that you and your husband can't get out much these days though.

I seem to cope less well with my daughter's problems as time goes on, to be honest. It just breaks my heart to see her wasting the best years of her life stuck at home.

Yes, still love computers! Did loads of work on my computer and laptop the end of last year/beginning of this one so now know a little bit more than I did before. Still don't feel I know very much though!

Take care and will talk to you another time
channeal
Sussex UK

10-08-2017, 03:46 PM

Thanks to everyone here for welcoming me
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2017, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by channeal ->
Thanks for the music, Uncle Joe

Did you enjoy it???

A friend introduced me to this many, many years ago and at first I refused to believe it was just one person singing, until I saw him on Kenneth Williams International Cabaret programme on BBC 2.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2017, 04:22 PM

Good afternoon Chris,

You will be alright on here then, there are a few people on here who are technically minded like yourself, not me though.

Welcome to the forum.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 03:51 AM

A bit late, but hello and welcome. While I am not an expert on computers, they are integral to my personal and professional life. I will be glad to have your insights and input. Welcome!

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2017, 06:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWTUt2RZh0

I love this song.
channeal
Sussex UK

11-08-2017, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Did you enjoy it???

A friend introduced me to this many, many years ago and at first I refused to believe it was just one person singing, until I saw him on Kenneth Williams International Cabaret programme on BBC 2.
Yes, very impressive vocal range indeed.
channeal
Sussex UK

11-08-2017, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWTUt2RZh0

I love this song.
I know the tune really well, but didn't know (or maybe just forgot) that it was called 'Computer Love'.

We used to have a cassette of Kraftwerk music back in the 80s, might still have it somewhere in fact. Think we were given it by my husband's nephew. I think 'Computer Love' was probably on it. I mostly remember singing along to 'Autobahn' though, around the time my first child was born in 1977.

Thanks for the memory
channeal
Sussex UK

11-08-2017, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good afternoon Chris,

You will be alright on here then, there are a few people on here who are technically minded like yourself, not me though.

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks very much for the welcome, susiejaeger

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top