Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 12:36 AM

Re: Farage says Barnier is offering NOTHING to UK

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Oh no, not the old "I know who you are ploy". Spit it out then, who do you think I am? Because I'm fairly sure I've never encountered you before. Many like you, but not you specifically.
I can't honestly remember it ... the hypnotherapist erased it when I had counselling for trauma therapy. I've just been getting flashbacks though so I'll send you the bill.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 12:44 AM

Ding a ling a ling ........

No one is ever going to win here, and Rehab's eaten all the popcorn - so are you ladies nearly finished?
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I can't honestly remember it ... the hypnotherapist erased it when I had counselling for trauma therapy. I've just been getting flashbacks though so I'll send you the bill.
Ah, so you made it up to appear wise and knowing and imply you knew something about me. And then when callenged you fall back on feeble humour to avoid answering.

You said you think you figured out who I am and that we never got on before. Now you say you can't remember who you figured out I was? Pathetic.

So do you really think you've figured out who I am or was that post just lying, empty accusations and shit stirring?

I would imagine there are very, very many people in your forum life that you didn't get on with.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 12:53 AM

You haven't really got much of a sense of humour have you. Feeble or otherwise.
I do think I know you. Your other username, no.
I could be mixing you up with someone who was very unpleasant to a great many people ... hard to believe I know.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You haven't really got much of a sense of humour have you. Feeble or otherwise.
I do think I know you. Your other username, no.
I could be mixing you up with someone who was very unpleasant to a great many people ... hard to believe I know.
Well, that's nicely vague isn't it? You say think you know me, but can't say who you think I am, but it was definitely someone who was unpleasant to many people? No specifics, so you can't be called out on a false claim?

Are you sure you're not thinking of yourself? Maybe I'm your sock puppet.

I have rather a good sense of humour which is why I don't find your "funny" posts funny but your serious posts hilarious.

Anyway, it has been a hoot but I must depart now and let these good people have their thread back. I'm sure you'll be throwing more insults around shortly to start things up again and assert your authority as goddess. Remember not to throw those turds if you don't want to catch them.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

11-01-2018, 01:06 AM

I now award you your rosette as bunny boiler .....

Thing is .. it gets boring, for me, for other members .. and so I know when to call it a day and walk away, unlike you.

I await your next post full of invective whilst drifting into a somnambulistic trance.
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 06:28 AM

Now that we have returned to the land of the living.......

I have listened to the arguments made by the people who have voted to remain in the EU very carefully and having weeded out some of the more spurious claims, given a great deal of serious thought to what has been said.

I have tried to put myself in the shoes of the young and looked at this issue from their point of view and I can imagine the trepidation they must feel as the EU is all they have known.

However, all that I have read and heard in favour of remaining in the EU pales to insignificance when I consider the ramifications of belonging to a union where we are at the behest of others.

I'm sure I'll be labelled a Little Englander by saying this, but my stepdad and his generation faced the trauma of going to war with the attendant horrors that entailed, in order that I, and millions of others like me, could enjoy freedom from tyrannny.

Many might argue that this is the 21st centuary and we should move with the times, yet there is something about the EU that strike a cold fear in me, which is reflected in the arrogant attitude the EU negotiators have towards the UK. It is this perceived superiority that worries me.

On balance, I think we are better off out of Europe.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by fogey ->
now that we have returned to the land of the living.......

I have listened to the arguments made by the people who have voted to remain in the eu very carefully and having weeded out some of the more spurious claims, given a great deal of serious thought to what has been said.

I have tried to put myself in the shoes of the young and looked at this issue from their point of view and i can imagine the trepidation they must feel as the eu is all they have known.

However, all that i have read and heard in favour of remaining in the eu pales to insignificance when i consider the ramifications of belonging to a union where we are at the behest of others.

I'm sure i'll be labelled a little englander by saying this, but my stepdad and his generation faced the trauma of going to war with the attendant horrors that entailed, in order that i, and millions of others like me, could enjoy freedom from tyrannny.

Many might argue that this is the 21st centuary and we should move with the times, yet there is something about the eu that strike a cold fear in me, which is reflected in the arrogant attitude the eu negotiators have towards the uk. It is this perceived superiority that worries me.

On balance, i think we are better off out of europe.

Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 11:08 AM

I quite enjoyed that mud slinging, arnt they good at it, not sure at what point we are now , i think round 10, both getting some heavy blows in, but not much in the way of good defence, its all attack. Waiting to see who will produce the knockout punch. Could we set up odds on the winner and put money on??
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Fogey ->
Now that we have returned to the land of the living.......

I have listened to the arguments made by the people who have voted to remain in the EU very carefully and having weeded out some of the more spurious claims, given a great deal of serious thought to what has been said.

I have tried to put myself in the shoes of the young and looked at this issue from their point of view and I can imagine the trepidation they must feel as the EU is all they have known.

However, all that I have read and heard in favour of remaining in the EU pales to insignificance when I consider the ramifications of belonging to a union where we are at the behest of others.

I'm sure I'll be labelled a Little Englander by saying this, but my stepdad and his generation faced the trauma of going to war with the attendant horrors that entailed, in order that I, and millions of others like me, could enjoy freedom from tyrannny.

Many might argue that this is the 21st centuary and we should move with the times, yet there is something about the EU that strike a cold fear in me, which is reflected in the arrogant attitude the EU negotiators have towards the UK. It is this perceived superiority that worries me.

On balance, I think we are better off out of Europe.
Well said.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top