Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 06:45 PM

Re: Trauma v Collateral

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Last night, l watched all three episodes of ‘Trauma’.
It was very good and the acting was superb, especially John Simm, who is excellent in everything he does.
I always get him mixed up with actor in the Vodaphone Ads, Perhaps he has a Simm card.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 09:53 AM

We watched the first episode of 'Trauma' on the iplayer yesterday. It wasn't to my taste, but my husband, found it interesting, and says he will watch the other two episodes.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 07:55 PM

I ended up watching (recording) Trauma instead as it looked the best bet in my opinion.
I thought it was excellent and quite gripping but I feel the ending could have been done better than it was. Nobody was arrested etc?
I've liked John Simm ever since Life On Mars 10 years ago now. A fine actor.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I ended up watching (recording) Trauma instead as it looked the best bet in my opinion.
I thought it was excellent and quite gripping but I feel the ending could have been done better than it was. Nobody was arrested etc?
I've liked John Simm ever since Life On Mars 10 years ago now. A fine actor.
I had forgotten he was in that.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I had forgotten he was in that.
First time I saw him. Classic TV series.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top