Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 11:09 PM

Married At First Sight on Channel 4

Is anyone watching this series? The second programme was on tonight at 9pm on Channel 4?

It is about two strangers marrying at first sight. The couples have been selected by experts who have matched them up!

One of the couples have started to argue!

I am not sure if the people marrying, are brave or out of their minds?!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 11:44 PM

Re: Married At First Sight on Channel 4

Totally insane, Artangel! Certainly something I could never do - still - if works - good luck to them.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Totally insane, Artangel! Certainly something I could never do - still - if works - good luck to them.
ST, l suppose they like the fact, that the wedding, the honeymoon and accommodation is all paid for!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
ST, l suppose they like the fact, that the wedding, the honeymoon and accommodation for a year, is all paid for!
Still wouldn't tempt me!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

23-02-2018, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Still wouldn't tempt me!
ST, I have just deleted ‘for a year’ out of my post, as l may have got that bit wrong?!!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 01:00 AM

No I'm sorry.
What do so-called "experts" know about if a couple will be suited to marriage? What makes them qualified to judge that? You need to have been with someone for a certain amount of time to get to know them.

Just another nonsensical reality TV fodder twaddle programme I'm afraid. I'm sure it will appeal to shallow Keith Lemon and Jeremy Kyle Show viewers though so may be popular for those viewers.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 01:47 AM

I have never watched it before today and I thought they made a lovely couple but as I was reading that none of the previous couples have managed more than a couple of months or so before spliting I'm probaby wrong.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 08:31 AM

Im really enjoying it . For some reason it makes me smile . The first young couple seem to be infatuated with each other , and the second got married last night . They are all very good looking couples I must say .

I'd like to see an older couple try it . Matched by science , well I'd love to meet my match , but marry, no never again .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

23-02-2018, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Im really enjoying it . For some reason it makes me smile . The first young couple seem to be infatuated with each other , and the second got married last night . They are all very good looking couples I must say .

I'd like to see an older couple try it . Matched by science , well I'd love to meet my match , but marry, no never again .
Susan, l also noticed that all the couples were very good looking!
I know the programme makers pay for everything but l wondered if they pay for the divorce, if things don’t work out?

It’s also the parents reaction when their son or daughter, tells them they are going to marry, a complete stranger!!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Susan, l also noticed that all the couples were very good looking!
I know the programme makers pay for everything but l wondered if they pay for the divorce, if things don’t work out?

It’s also the parents reaction when their son or daughter, tells them they are going to marry, a complete stranger!!
I also wonder if they sign a declaration saying they will not claim half a house , money etc . I think divorce is paid for by the makers . I can't wait to see the outcomes .

P.s. I'd still love to meet my scientific match though

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top