Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 12:56 AM

Re: GEB maturity value

Mine's an Asus 7" MemoPad 16GB ... I also paid £99 for it (on offer) ..... I've put a 16GB micro-sd in but still have about 4GB of internal memory left so not started on that yet.

I have my dance videos and photographs on it ... I'm not a techy like you (as you saw when I tried to take a photograph with it ) .... so can't tell you anything else about it

It's great for emails, the forum, etc at home and away and so lightweight
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 09:13 AM

Yes, they are, aren't they? I normally away take my iPad, or my netbook. Both very heavy.

I will be having my very heavy (new) camera case and its contents along with my luggage, so I'm glad I went for a light tablet.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 11:24 AM

Seems to me the premium bonds pay out on new ones just bought and older ones are ignored. I won £100 in £25 lots in the first year and nothing since
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Seems to me the premium bonds pay out on new ones just bought and older ones are ignored. I won £100 in £25 lots in the first year and nothing since
I want to reinvest my capital in something, but don't want to tie up in Bonds again (4-6 years), even though my profit was excellent this time. I thought, well, with P Bonds the money isn't tied, and there are chances, however small, of some wins.

I need to act fast though, as they have to be kept for a whole month before going in to the draw, so if I buy them in December they are ready for February.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top