Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 11:33 PM

Re: 22 Pictures That Prove That 2014 Is The Damn Future

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Love seeing trickery used in filming, even if it does spoil it for me, but I'm interested in how it's done.
I am the opposite I refuse to watch these "The Making of..." videos because they spoil the magic. I know it is all done with a green screen but I don't want it confirmed.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I am the opposite I refuse to watch these "The Making of..." videos because they spoil the magic. I know it is all done with a green screen but I don't want it confirmed.
I used to tell my eldest grandson that the actors only wore latex masks and the blood was only tomato ketchup in the Si Fi films when he'd get a little scared of the aliens and I think I ruined things for him by trying to protect him, he began to study film making, now that he's 16 he spots every mistake and knows how all the sets are constructed, can tell you when an actor is overdoing or underdoing it, watching a film with him now is like sitting through a lecture on film techniques. You are dead right once the magic is gone it's gone forever.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2014, 10:09 PM

It makes me wonder just how much further technology will go. I still think the TV is magic as is being able to see and speak to people at the other side of the world on a box (computer, phone etc.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top