Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 11:57 PM

Re: I am in Love!

OK. Next test, how about tiles and grouting?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2014, 07:28 PM

Mila, are you on commission from Vax
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2014, 10:18 PM

Mila, which one have you purchased? There appear to be a few different models on Amazon.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2014, 10:24 PM

Mila posted a link, here it is
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 09:28 AM

Personally I'm not bothered about floors - quite happy with my vileda mop.

BUT......

If it cleans the oven & grout I'm having one!!
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mila ->
I bought a vax steam mop on offer in Amazon, reduced from £150 down to £50. I had it delivered today as I was going to be off work waiting in for the gasman to service my boiler. It arrived at 8am and I have been playing with it all day!

I bought some extra coral pads (designed for pet owners as I have 7 rescue cats and a rescue pup) and I have cleaned anything that doesn't move. I have wanted one for years and was always tempted by the X5 but the three friend who had bought one had been very disappointed as they always break down. I have bought this one and am over the moon! Usually hate housework but now can't wait for the weekend to see what else I can clean!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vax-S86-SF-C.../dp/B00KPT6AOG
I felt like that about my heavy duty Steam Cleaner and would come in from work every day and use it - unfortunately the feeling didn't last !!
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Personally I'm not bothered about floors - quite happy with my vileda mop.

BUT......

If it cleans the oven & grout I'm having one!!
I recently bought a Vileda on account of the fact that I couldn't get a replacement mop head for my other one!! Typical !!! When I do my floors I pretend I'm living in the sun cleaning my villa which has a large swimming pool just waiting for me to finish my cleaning !! Well a girl has to have her dreams !!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top