Join for free
Page 6 of 18 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2014, 12:52 AM

Re: Corrie upcoming spoilers page

Originally Posted by Stella H ->
Woops, too late! Shall I delete it?
Nope. I should imagine every member here has read it and are now weeping!!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2015, 09:32 PM

They keep telling us that there is going to be a Coach Crash next week.

WHO is going to cop it this time? I've not seen any spoilers for any clues. Who are supposed to be on this coach, driven by Steve ?

Any guesses?

It's the staff from the knicker factory on the minibus.Think Chesney's girlfriend(can't remember her name) gets seriously injured or gets killed.
Also heard that Gail's daughter(can't remember her name either)is making a comeback to the street.

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
They keep telling us that there is going to be a Coach Crash next week.

WHO is going to cop it this time? I've not seen any spoilers for any clues. Who are supposed to be on this coach, driven by Steve ?

Any guesses?
There's Carla, Tracy Luv, (does she even work there?!), Sinead, Sally, Alya, Julie, Sean, Maddie, Kirk, Michelle.

Carla has been given a Business award (most probably for the heaviest drinker!! ) and they go to the 'do'.

Steve drives, it's not his fault but it's what happens after the crash that has consequences.

Originally Posted by Enfys ->
It's the staff from the knicker factory on the minibus.Think Chesney's girlfriend(can't remember her name) gets seriously injured or gets killed.
Also heard that Gail's daughter(can't remember her name either)is making a comeback to the street.
Sinead. Not dead yet.

And not looking forward to the return of What's her Name!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 12:20 AM

I was wondering if it would be Sinead
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 12:32 AM

so is she the one that dies?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 09:50 AM

No, but she suffers life changing injuries.

Carla's life may be in danger and it could be up to Tracy Luv to save her. Will she, won't she?

Steve walks away from the crash, not bothering to help.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 10:28 AM

Didn't know the taxi firm had a minibus lol

Gail's daughter is Sarah ( or Sarah Lou) and her daughter now a teenager herself is Beth.

Seen a picture post crash of Julie and Sean so they are ok, a lot of residents become seriously ill in hospital, life and death situations, but they don't all die.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
No, but she suffers life changing injuries.

Carla's life may be in danger and it could be up to Tracy Luv to save her. Will she, won't she?

Steve walks away from the crash, not bothering to help.
they should have killed Steve off, he's a waste of space, boring and not even a decent actor!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 06:47 PM

Oh Gawd!..not ANOTHER tragedy..The acting's tragic enough as it is..I used to love Corrie as We were sure to get a bit of a laugh,now it's all doom n gloom :~(
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

15-01-2015, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by aquablue ->
Oh Gawd!..not ANOTHER tragedy..The acting's tragic enough as it is..I used to love Corrie as We were sure to get a bit of a laugh,now it's all doom n gloom :~(
It has its comic moments.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by aquablue ->
That's probably because Julie Jones is writing the story lines at the moment for Corrie, she used to write for Eastenders for years. That's why Eastenders storylines are alot better now since she left. In my opinion.

Page 6 of 18 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top