Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 11:14 AM

Re: What will we miss from Europe ?

Originally Posted by summer ->
I've wracked my brain for things I might miss. Can't think of a thing, definitely won't miss Angela Merkal and her unfortunate face
I agree that Merkel is no raving beauty but, to be fair, she isn't half as ugly as Diane Flabbott.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 11:42 AM

The fact that we will be charged for leaving just proves what a bad deal it is.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Me too muddy in fact I hate French wine. I've wracked my brain for things I might miss. Can't think of a thing, definitely won't miss Angela Merkal and her unfortunate face
Ha ha... great....
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2017, 01:09 AM

I don't hate French wine, I don't hate German cars, I have a dislike of German and French politics, after all the EU is Germany/France. The EU list,

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.

What has Belgium done to upset anyone? I like Cyprus been there, they never upset me. The Netherlands, loved it friendly people, nice cheese. Spain, cheap holidays. Greece poor buggers slaughtered by Germany, Sweden, gave us Abba, Poland, always invaded by Germany but this time instead of tanks they use rules.
So for me, the EU Will always be Germany and France..and the France always surrenders to them anyway. The majority of Europe is being shafted by Germany. Hang in there Europe, with luck you will get your day in the sun too.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top