Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 04:05 AM

Kitchen refurb.

I decided to brighten up my kitchen with a few little changes.

1) Replace dishwasher with a new black one.

2) Replace 3x1000mm base units.(originally 2 until my nephew broke 1)

3) Replace 4 work tops.

Like all my good ideas.....they're not so good.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0063.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	4192   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0065.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	4193   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0061.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	4194  
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 05:07 AM

Re: Kitchen refurb.

This is post rip out with new base units dishwasher and worktop.
I've gone for the flat/square fronted work tops, more work for me but I prefer them.

The wall units are staying and all units will have new doors....these were specially made to my design/preference and sprayed to a colour I chose which is a high gloss light grey.

I wanted something nobody else has...a one off.

I'm having a black sink unit with black and chrome mixer tap to match dishwasher and American tall fridge and freezer...it's not everyone's cuppa tea but it will look good(I hope)

The floor tiles will be covered by Sika comfort floor.

Ceiling down lighters are now all led now this will save on electricity as they are only 5.3 watts per lamp instead of 60w.

Two of the bulbs are mult coloured and the colour change and brightness of these 2 are remote controlled.....one above the cooker and one above the sink.

Now comes the final gimmick.....the taps have led bulbs and make the water look red or blue.....the hotter the water the more red it becomes, same with cold
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 05:13 AM

Hi

I look forward to seeing you on TV.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....es-of-cheshire
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

12-10-2017, 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I look forward to seeing you on TV.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....es-of-cheshire
No thank you, Swims.

I know one of them(I won't say which)and she's nothing more than a highly paid hooker....no class at all.

Often seen at The Bubble Room in Alderley Edge and Bramhall.... they're often pissed and often loud and swear like a tourettes sufferer
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
No thank you, Swims.

I know one of them(I won't say which)and she's nothing more than a highly paid hooker....no class at all.

Often seen at The Bubble Room in Alderley Edge and Bramhall.... they're often pissed and often loud and swear like a tourettes sufferer
Hi

Ha Ha Tpin.

Never met any of them.

I spent some time with the Cheshire set with an Ex, but in Hazel Grove, Wilmslow, where her sister lived, Knutsford and Mobberley.

I have to say, Mobberley is Ground Zero for prats.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 06:50 AM

Looks good, I hope the American style fridge freezer is black too The taps sound awesome. If I did my kitchen again I would like one of those constant boiling water taps and a wine chiller.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

12-10-2017, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Looks good, I hope the American style fridge freezer is black too The taps sound awesome. If I did my kitchen again I would like one of those constant boiling water taps and a wine chiller.
Hi

You are a Yorkshire Woman.

Your man must obey, go for it.

He will give in.

I am as hard as nails, people are scared of me, I am absolutely terrified of my two younger Sisters and I do not
even live with them.

Their husbands just do what they are told.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

12-10-2017, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Of course it is

With all these lights I'll just sit in the kitchen with a beer and pop an LSD and away I go.lol
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 09:27 AM

Tpin, a new kitchen ey.

If you need any advice, I'm available for advice!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

12-10-2017, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Tpin, a new kitchen ey.

If you need any advice, I'm available for advice!
haha.....I'm just waiting for Dave

You can give me some advice on the mood lighting

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top