Join for free
Page 24 of 26 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2014, 01:36 PM

Re: Over 50s Dating

What I find interesting is that most of the negative comments on here about Over 50's Dating sites (not the one's off thread), are from folk who already have partners, those of us who don't appear to be willing to give it a try, who knows we may get as lucky as the rest!
If you have a partner/spouse, just think about how you'd feel if for some reason they weren't there for you any more, leaving you alone. No matter how irritating and what faults they have!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2014, 01:45 PM

I agree Twizard. I'm married & I have thought of stuff like that but I can be a little morbid at times.

I wish everyone who's single all the absolute best in a safe environment & hope you find the mate of your dreams!

If my husband & I don't go in a blaze of glory together which would be my first choice, then I personally am too set in my ways to be bothered with someone else. Were two peas in a pod & the things 'we' have in common, I've personally never have witnessed with other couples or singles. I'm just talking innocent things, even allergies or annoyances, etc.

I'd probably just get 2 or 3 Dobermans for protection. No, really!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2014, 01:48 PM

Thanks for the kind wishes, AC. A breath of fresh air!
I wish this thread would close now it's giving me hives!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2014, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
What I find interesting is that most of the negative comments on here about Over 50's Dating sites (not the one's off thread), are from folk who already have partners, those of us who don't appear to be willing to give it a try, who knows we may get as lucky as the rest!
If you have a partner/spouse, just think about how you'd feel if for some reason they weren't there for you any more, leaving you alone. No matter how irritating and what faults they have!
Haven't read through this thread - surprised if there are any negative comments, if I were single, I would be too wary - too cautious, so its not for me.
Do wish everyone success, would love to hear success stories
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2014, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
Ladies really, I am squirming here. How would you like it if the men on OFF started a conversation about older women using the insulting words that are here. Maybe the women of Atlantis to talk about themselves but I don't think you should generalise about the rest of us.

Honestly I thought it was men who were chauvinist but maybe I was wrong.

I know you will tell me to lighten up and that you were only joking but I don't think it's that funny.
Thank you for your comment CK, i for one appreciate it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

13-07-2014, 01:57 PM

Oh, so now I'm getting told off for insulting myself now! After all the rude jokes that have been on this forum about women and all the "nagging" comments etc, not to mention the comment about bald men with beer bellies! I find old men much more interesting to talk to than women is my view! I'm sorry if it offended you but there it is. GOODBYE!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

13-07-2014, 02:02 PM

Oh I forgot! I can't say, "Goodbye" because you can't leave! Hence why this is the largest forum!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2014, 02:03 PM

Chill out guys - no need to fall out over this

I will set up a private feedback section for the dating site when I am ready to start on it
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2014, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Oh I forgot! I can't say, "Goodbye" because you can't leave! Hence why this is the largest forum!
It's the largest forum cos of the posts, not number of members

You can't leave cos we don't want you to - we'd miss you
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

13-07-2014, 02:05 PM

Yeh right!

Page 24 of 26 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top