Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2014, 01:06 AM

Re: wills

I'm single so I felt it was important to make a will, I have a pet and I needed to ensure she would be cared for which is a weight off my mind. My house will be sold and the proceeds will go to my nominated charities, my solicitor will arrange for my house to be cleared and the contents will be offered to the British Heart Foundation.
I've planned my funeral, named the Undertaker to carry out my wishes, ensured my hard earned money goes to helping others and not those who wish to help themselves to what I've worked hard for over the years.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2014, 08:30 AM

Re: wills

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I'm single so I felt it was important to make a will, I have a pet and I needed to ensure she would be cared for which is a weight off my mind. My house will be sold and the proceeds will go to my nominated charities, my solicitor will arrange for my house to be cleared and the contents will be offered to the British Heart Foundation.
I've planned my funeral, named the Undertaker to carry out my wishes, ensured my hard earned money goes to helping others and not those who wish to help themselves to what I've worked hard for over the years.
That is the nicest post I have ever read on this site....Girl your a star.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top