Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 11:19 AM

Re: shower

Caricature I like the p shaped baths and screens. Very smart looking.

Bruce your shower room looks nice and spacious. My bathrooms a toty wee thing.
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 12:24 PM

In our previous property the shower was over the bath and we had a foldable screen fitted - it was just a single panel and did the job
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 12:35 PM

I would like wet room my sister is older than me and had her bath removed and a wet room installed with stone tiles that do not show every watermark. I wish I had the money to do the same
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
we inherited this but only the shower and radio works as you can hear on the video. They never bothered to plumb in the steam jets,Maybe we will get a plumber in sometime to get it fully functional

Our tardis

In our en suite

Link to main bathroom posted on here

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...t=21189&page=2

Not shown the downstairs cloakroom/ toilet
What a great sound from that radio RS, would love one of those, I'd never be out of the shower !!!
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire

02-01-2015, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I would like wet room my sister is older than me and had her bath removed and a wet room installed with stone tiles that do not show every watermark. I wish I had the money to do the same
Me too !! There was one in a holiday cottage we rented once, with underfloor heating - it was bliss !! If I could also have that radio installed that RS has in his shower, I'd be made up !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->
Me too !! There was one in a holiday cottage we rented once, with underfloor heating - it was bliss !! If I could also have that radio installed that RS has in his shower, I'd be made up !
Marion perhaps we could club together and buy one to share they are wonderful aren't they with room to move around and even a seat so you can sit down to wash your feet
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire

02-01-2015, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Marion perhaps we could club together and buy one to share they are wonderful aren't they with room to move around and even a seat so you can sit down to wash your feet
What a great idea Meg My shower is so small you knock your elbows on the sides and bending down to do the feet is a 'feat' in itself !!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->

I love it when you holiday somewhere with wee luxuries like a great shower :- . Or a jacuzzi bath .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 01:47 PM

We have a separate Shower Cubicle. I would never fully tile a Bathroom again, before our last refurb, I fully tiled the bathroom on the pretext it would be easy to clean, I had mid green tiles on the bottom, a bullnose trim halfway up, and a mid cream tile on top, it was very tasteful but resembled a Victorian Public Lavatory.
Now it is very modern, half tiled with stone mosaics in the cubicle area, and above the hand basin, the walls are then Emulsioned, which at the drop of a hat can be painted in a variety of shades, to give a decorative lift as required.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

02-01-2015, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
We have a separate Shower Cubicle. I would never fully tile a Bathroom again, before our last refurb, I fully tiled the bathroom on the pretext it would be easy to clean, I had mid green tiles on the bottom, a bullnose trim halfway up, and a mid cream tile on top, it was very tasteful but resembled a Victorian Public Lavatory.
Now it is very modern, half tiled with stone mosaics in the cubicle area, and above the hand basin, the walls are then Emulsioned, which at the drop of a hat can be painted in a variety of shades, to give a decorative lift as required.
I like stone mosaic . Sounds lovely SF.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top